here's how I got started...

here's how I got started...
a 20 minute podcast by Crazy BeYOUtiful

Monday, September 29, 2008

I left my heart in San Fran...

OOPS...


and Mt. Pleasant too!!

What a PERFECT weekend...

THANKS to Elise, her staff & friends for an absolutely wonderful event filled weekend. I had a blast.

We did 3 classes and........Y'all made some great art and got VERY inky fingers.

Let me tell you...these gals REALLY know how to shop! They cleaned out the store and got all kinds of fun studio490/Stampers Anonymous stamps, Maya Road chipboard, grungeboard & fragments to ENJOY!

I got a guided tour of Charleston...some walking around time & some shopping too. What a picturesque place. WOW!
THANKS Elise!

On time flights....YIPPEE and my bags arrived too...another HUGE plus!

The southern hospitality was...GREAT!

THANKS too for the gifts. I'll cherish them...

And you've heard this before...again...I took ZERO photos. If anyone has some to share, send them my way PLEASE! I wonder why I even pack that thing........

Next stop on this art adventure...

Oct. 11 & 12 The Crafty Scrapper,Waxahachie Texas.

4 classes...and an extra bonus...some of my friends from the Maya Road design team will be there for the weekend too.

AND...I get to tour Maya Road's warehouse. I think that will be cool. I hope I don't faint seeing all that product.

I'm counting the days!

Happy Monday!
Make art!
wendy

8 comments:

Linda M. Cain said...

I absolutely LOVE Charleston!!!! It is one of my favorite cities...too beautiful for words.
There's nothing like Southern Hospitality...glad you had a great time!
Linda

D's Paper Studio said...

I took several photos. I'll try to get them to you tonight. Wendy it was great to be with you in person. You are as wonderful as you seem on your blog. Your classes were over over the top! My daughter went nuts over the Christmas Hanging piece. She wants several for Christmas presents at the office.

I check that you are suppose to be in Columbia in March. Sudie and I have already signed up and they are not even taking signs up yet. LOL

I'm glad you are home safe.

Ange said...

We all had such a great time Wendy! Hands down the best class ever. Thanks mostly for making me feel positively arty this weekend. You totally rocked.

Lisa Pace said...

I can't wait to see you and give you a great big Texas sized hug!

See you soon!

Mary W said...

Wendy, your classes were SERIOUSLY AMAZING!!! I LOVED everything we did and learned SO MUCH! And, it was fun to talk to a homestate girl! :):) Hope you come visit again!!

Sherri said...

we're counting down the days too. Can't wait!!

Heidi said...

Oh Wendy.... I am stewing with anticipation, we are so excited! Sherri, Carolyn and I were getting stuff ordered for you visit. I can not believe it got here so soon! Woo Hoo! You are a LUCKY girl to get to tour the warehouse! Wow!

Just Elise said...

Wendy, I can't say thank you enough! Those crazy Charleston girls are still shopping! I have ordered 24 distressed ink colors, more Maya Road, and yes more Studio 490 stamps! YOU ROCK! I can't wait to hang out with you again soon! The classes were awesome but you were just brilliant! THANKS from the bottom of my southern heart! Elise....