here's how I got started...

here's how I got started...
a 20 minute podcast by Crazy BeYOUtiful

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Tuesday talk...

hey...it's Tuesday.

Accomplished this weekend...

One hour sun time on the deck. I better take advantage of every day. Summer is almost over here.

More class kits done! YIPPEE!

I got 6 HUGE background stamps sent off to Stampers Anonymous and a few stamp ideas are down on paper...but not yet ready to submit. FUN STUFF & versatile designs we NEED.

It's hard to believe that CHA-W 09 is just around the corner and it's 2 weeks earlier than last year! YIKES! No time to waste.

Then we did some major organizing of class supplies...Bought some shelving...bought some containers...started an inventory list...I like organized...still need more containers...I'm winning the organizing war...

THEN...

I HAD to take a little time to play... The gals @ Absolutely Everything requested a mini book class. The timing was good...



My order came from Maya Road and I ordered plenty of their new cute 3 ring mini tab books. Just what I thought...PERFECT for a class. Above is a peek...can't show more...because the other pages are still naked. tim's hitch makes a fun doorknob...hmmm..I think I recognize that face behind the window...



Then...a little shopping. Not only do I LOVE the Cuttlebug embossing folders...I LOVE these guys too. I think they will come in handy for art parts for classes. I already cut some felt & I LOVE IT!!!...Why did I wait soooooooo long to get this machine??? I had no clue that I NEEDED it...

That's the talk for today.
Happy Tuesday!
wendy

4 comments:

Linda M. Cain said...

WAY COOL! YES!
Linda

D's Paper Studio said...

The mini book class looks like it is going to be a winner. I can't wait to see the new stamp sets you are creating. I'm still working on buying another set of your stamps. I can't stop using them.

borcherding said...

You are cracking me up with all of your die purchases! :-) Less than a week and I get to see you!! WOOHOO!!!!!!! Can you stand it?? :-)

2amscrapper said...

Both you and Linda talked about in the Cloth, Paper, Scissors blog email today. Can't believe I actually know the two of you! Can't wait for St. Louis! Hope you bring along all of this great stuff you're making and showing on your sites.