here's how I got started...

here's how I got started...
a 20 minute podcast by Crazy BeYOUtiful

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

The art adventure continues...

Next stop...


This weekend I'll be in Madison, Wisconsin @ Stamp Scrap Madison, playing in the Stampers Anonymous booth. The convention is held @ the Alliant Energy Center . It starts on Friday evening with some pre-convention shopping, then continues thru Sunday.


I'm excited...it's only 2 1/2 hours from home, so I can drive & avoid the airport scene.


I'll be doing 2 classes on Friday. The first is this Holiday hanging.




Here's the second class. The background & the flower color can be customized by using any distress ink color. We'll be using studio490 stamps for this class and also tim's black bird.





Then Friday evening I'll be doing free make & takes from 6 'til 10pm...again in the Stampers Anonymous booth.




We'll stamp this tulip on grungeboard, using studio490 stamps.
We'll use distress inks, make it dimensional, then add the finishing touch...the cool Jewel Flower made by Maya Road.


Here's another point of view...




I'll be demoing all day Saturday & Sunday...playing with stamps, inks & grungeboard.


So...if you're in the area...


Stop by, SHOP, PLAY...then you can go home and...


Make ART!
wendy

4 comments:

borcherding said...

Man I want to be you....shop, play, create, travel!!!!! :-)

D's Paper Studio said...

Play your heart out. You deserve it.

Did you have left over kits from Arizon? Have you worked out details on how you are going to possibly sell your class kits?

Jen said...

love that circle with the bird, flower and leaves- so gorgeous!

Molly said...

You are incredibly incredible! WOW! Love your stuff! :D