here's how I got started...

here's how I got started...
a 20 minute podcast by Crazy BeYOUtiful

Friday, June 12, 2009

one tiny little peek...and one tiny little hint...


you asked for peeks...
Here's the best I can do for now...
Hey...it's better than nothing!~
Click for a larger image!
Any guesses?
and a hint...
I'm working on "something" that I've had lots of requests for...
working away to get it done for CHA for sure...
but maybe...
just maybe...
Carson???
REALLY? I hope so!!
Have a great weekend and remember to take time to...
make art!
wendy
ps...sorry to tease you ...
well...
NOT REALLY!

8 comments:

Elaine A said...

Wendy -

So not fair! We want them and we want them NOW! Ok now that my temper tantrum is over, can't wait to see them. Love your stuff, I don't know how you come up with the things you do, but keep it up. Have a great weekend Wendy.

Elaine Allen

Michele K said...

OK...so I am thinking this is a pumpkin? Can't wait to see your new stamps. Definity looks like a new leaf stamp...love the leaves! Have a blessed weekend!

Maureen F. said...

It looks like wings or leaves. Maybe wings a bumble bee

Anonymous said...

Oh, you are such a tease! ;o)

Chirpin Is Fun said...

I am soooo hoping it is a pumkin! That would be awesome. And new leaves...can't wait. (I am like you...I don't like to wait...I want them now!)

2amscrapper said...

Sure, keep us on the edge of our seats.....I can't tell from the pic, but I'm gonna guess some kind of bird with tail feathers that can double as leaves. Cuz all your stamps are made to be versatile.

D's Paper Studio said...

What fun. What about a 3-D rose! I wish I could see the whole photo. LOL

Paper Patti said...

Not for nothing, but you call that a sneak peek? :-)

We want to see more!

Can't believe CHA is just around the corner. Looking forward to your new stuff and being your roomie!