here's how I got started...

here's how I got started...
a 20 minute podcast by Crazy BeYOUtiful

Thursday, August 27, 2009

stamps, shipping & SHOPPING!

***SHIPPING EDIT BELOW***
I have a TREAT for you here...

Robin taught some classes @ Scraptales...(not sure where the store is?) and shared some photos this morning...

I'm always excited to see how others use studio 490 stamps.
Take a look...and be inspired...



This next one is sooooo stinkin' cute...it just makes me smile.

I LOVE how Robin carried her theme thru the project...
and put HER twist on the grunge flowers.

Coke bottle...Coke soda cap flower centers...
They're just AWESOME!



And here are the art chicks...with their class projects.
GREAT JOB gals!
Looks like you had lots of fun...



Thanks so much for sharing, Robin.
I enjoyed seeing your ART!

***NEWS FLASH***

Ted called last night & all the pre-orders for my book have been sent as of yesterday! COOL!!

So all you "patient" friends who ordered @ the Carson convention last month...

they are on the way to you & should arrive soon.

All CHA store orders have been sent too...so be watching!

AND...he "overnighted" mine & they will arrive TODAY.

YIPPEE!!!

If it wasn't raining I'd be sitting out on the drive waiting for Mr Fed-Ex to get here.

I've not seen the FINAL...so I'm excited...VERY excited.

The blog books I ordered will be here Monday or Tuesday...so they will be ready to ship early next week.

PayPal is set & ready to go. The book sells for $14.95 and US priority shipping is $5.00 for one book...so $19.95 total.

For those of you ordering 2, I'll have the exact shipping for 2 books later today. Rick will check with the PO guys, & I'll update the blog, just as soon as I have that info.

UPDATED info...

YIPPEE...2 books ship priority in the US for $5.00!!!

International shipping is $8.00 for one or 2 books, with an expected 7-10 days delivery time.

PRIORITY international shipping is $13.00.

To order, send me an email (wbv1213@hughes.net) & I'll send you a Pay Pal request. If you'd like your book signed or personalized with a specific name (like for a gift for a friend), please put that in the PayPal comment section.

The book is also available thru eclecticPaperie(if you need stamps or supplies), your LSS, thru the Stampers Anonymous web site & at any convention where there is a Stampers Anonymous booth.

Ted will be in Hamburg NY this weekend. Stop by & visit with him. You'll enjoy his demos...for sure!

We'll also have some available on the CRUISE SHIP...in the little store...along with other cool stuff...I'm just saying...cool stuff...

(hey...just a little cruise tease). It's getting CLOSE!

And speaking of shopping...

ladies start your engines...oops...SHOPPING CARTS!

All the BRAND SPANKIN' NEW Maya Road products from CHA have arrived! Scroll down on this page to see them all.

If you're making projects from the book...these are the products that I used. Maya Road combines great quality with great prices...which explains why I used Maya Road before I was on their design team. Not a suck-up...just the facts!

I see they have the new graphic45 there too...it's awesome!

Now about that book giveaway I PROMISED...

STAY TUNED...
details...
TOMORROW!

Until then...
take time...

make art!
wendy


8 comments:

Debby said...

The book is finally here!! Can't wait to see it. I will probably get mine in Bloomington since I asked them to order me one. I love what the ladies did with the flowers in the coke bottles. Way to go.

scrappin-scrappin said...

Book finally here, yeahhhh! I bet you are very excited! How cool!
Love the flowers in the coke bottles, I bet they had a lot of fun doing them! Nice job!

Unknown said...

Congratulations Wendy Vecchi ... you author you!!! How does that sound??? Artist, Author, teacher and all round star *

Anonymous said...

We had a blast! Robin is VERY talented, and a very good teacher!
I have more close up photo's on my blog.
Scraptales is in Brighton Michigan.

Congratulations on your book!

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited to be getting the book...just sent you a request for an invoice. Congratulations, Madame Author!
Eileen in NYC

Liverpool Lou (Anne) said...

Love those tages and the Coke 'vases'
Anne xx

Liverpool Lou (Anne) said...

Oops that should have been 'tags' of course :)
Anne xx

Lisa Somerville said...

Congrats Wendy - love your work!