here's how I got started...

here's how I got started...
a 20 minute podcast by Crazy BeYOUtiful

Monday, May 2, 2011

282 THANK YOUS!!!

WOW! THANKS from the bottom of my heart for the AWESOME comments!

I hope you know how much I appreciate ALL OF YOU!!!

YOU all make this blog thing FUN!

Let's try for another 700!

Rick said it was too much STRESS for him to choose the winners...

so we did the Random . ORG thing...

there were 273 comments @ the 7AM deadline...

a package of ART "stuff" from me is headed to...


True Random Number Generator 173

BETTY said...

hi Wendy
congrats,keep on doing the good work,it's queen's day in Holland you are my inspiration queen.

hugs betty
April 30, 2011 4:03 AM

now the DRUMROLL...
The winner of THE VAGABOND...
compliments of
Heidi @ SIMON SAYS STAMP IS...

True Random Number Generator 112Powered by RANDOM.ORG

Blogger Sandi said...

Wendy I just love reading your blog! Congrats on your 700th post!
I would love to win a vagabond or even 2nd prize would thrill me. I am coming to your class in Moline and am so excited to meet you. I'll see you there!
Sandi Figura

April 29, 2011 10:11 AM

BETTY & SANDI...please email (wbv1213@me.com) your shipping info...

Betty...your package will go out next week, when I return from Michigan...

SANDI...I'll pass your info on just as soon as I hear from you & THE VAGABOND will be shipped to you right from Heidi...

AGAIN...THANKS so much to everyone who took the time to comment!

If you happen to be in the Detroit area, we'll be @

The Great Lakes MEGA MEET Thursday, Friday & Saturday...

it's in Novi Michigan...

info is HERE...

please stop by & say HI...

I'll be the one with the inky fingers...

if you follow me on TWITTER,(@wendyvecchi)

be watching for some random TWEETS, giving away some random prizes...

I did the first one & Eileen was the winner...

if you're attending the convention...

you might want to be watching TWITTER...

just saying...

last convention we gave a prize to the first person who came & said the magic word, which I TWEETED...

the Saturday after the convention, May 14th, I'll be teaching a 6 hour Ranger Inks, studio 490 style, inky marathon @ the Scrapbooking Studio in Moline Illinois...

last I heard, there were 4 seats left...

it makes me happy as this is about 1 1/2 hours from my home...

SO I CAN DRIVE...YIPPEE!

Ok...that's it from me...

hey...SOUTHWEST AIRLINES...

I'll be seeing you again tomorrow.

I hope you all have a great week...

and as always...

make art!

wendy

ps...sorry for the UGLY color...Blogger won't let me fix it!


28 comments:

Elaine A said...

Congratulations to Betty, Sandi and Eileen!

Elaine Allen

Marijane said...

Congrats to the lucky winners! I'll be seeing you in Moline and I can't wait. Have fun in Detroit!

Debby said...

Congrats to the winners! Can't wait for the class in Moline. Looking forward to learning new techniques from you.

Unknown said...

Congatulations lucky winners! And thanks Wendy for your inspiring blog!!

Becky said...

what lucky winners! Oh, did you hear me squeal? yes, My Art Parts and Clearly for Art are HERE!! woo hoo!

Art By Wanda said...

Congrats to the winners!!!! Have a great time Wendy!! Stay safe!!!

Kathy Eddy said...

Congrats to the lucky winners!

Dawnll said...

Congrats to both the winners how darn exciting!
Thanks for the fun and inspiration Wendy.

Vic said...

Congrats, Betty & Sandi!

michelle said...

Congrats to Betty and Sandi.

Safe travels and have a great time Wendy.

SusanK said...

Fun for all! Let the good times roll so we can keep making art!

Deb said...

congrats to the winners. good for you ladies for winning great prizes

Carol W. said...

Congrats to the winners

Helen said...

Well done to those lucky winners!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to the lucky winners!
Wendy, I will be looking forward to seeing you at the Mega Meet!

Dorothy said...

Congrats to the winners!!!

slbt17 said...

how exciting, lucky winners!
Sandra ltb

Nancy said...

A belated CONGRATS to you, Wendi, for your 700th post!!!

And a BIG congrats to your winners!

Wendi, have a great time in MI, then in Moline - hoped to get to one of them, but, just not in the cards this time.

Cim Allen said...

Congrats to the winners !! Have fun in Michigan and Moline .. sounds like an inky good time, wish I was closer ! I really need to learn this twitter thing !!! :) Safe travels !

Rita Barakat said...

Ahhh congrats ladies! SO lucky!

sue said...

Congrats to the winners. What fun prizes. Wendi keep on bloging we love to hear from you.

Devon Elise said...

Congrats to both of you very lucky winners :) Wendy, thanks again for the giveaways. It was fun and 700 is big!

lois Skiathitis said...

Congratulations!!! to the winnerr. Enjoy your goodies, TFS!!! :-D

Dianne said...

Love your blog and your art....but I am having a problem reading it today...always hard to read light print on dark background.

Tona said...

Congrats to the winners!'
Looking forward to the next 700.

Julie said...

That was exciting! Hope to see more post on technique and surprizes!! Congrats winners!!!

Turid said...

comgrats to the winners, so happy for you

Turid said...

lol I meant congrats!