here's how I got started...

here's how I got started...
a 20 minute podcast by Crazy BeYOUtiful

Saturday, January 26, 2008

I had good intentions..AND...some shopping enabling...


I had very good intentions...I thought I would make these Christmas cards for ALL my arty friends. WRONG!!! Only got 2 done... I WILL be better next year!
And, here's the inside.



Now on to the SHOPPING!! Check out Tim's blog for 3 new U-Tube demos. They are very cool. 3 products you'll NEED. Guaranteed!
Hey...it's Tim's fault...NOT mine...blame him!

Happy Saturday to you!
Wendy

7 comments:

Andi (RrlScrapGal) said...

Gorgeous cards! Not your 'typical' card, more of a gift in itself!

Donalda said...

Oh that is just gorgeous !!!

Margie Higuchi said...

Hey! Can I be your friend? So that means this Christmas I'll receive of these BEAUTIFUL cards?! PLEASEEEEeeee!! LOL!! You'll have to start NOW to get a pile ready for mail out! HAHAHAHA!!! TFS!

SANDIE MALLON said...

i thought about doing a card in this style and thought na wouldnt look good .... but it looks great and for my bf i will make some birthday cards in this style,, brilliant wendy

Rachel Greig said...

Wowsers - love these! They're not just cards - they're gifts!

Linda M. Cain said...

They certainly are, Rachel,and I know someone who got one! I won't tell, but it looked great on my table!! Ha! Wendy always strives for just a little bit more than what you would ever expect!

Happy to be her Friend!
Linda

Jen Crossley said...

These Look awesome Wendy,what a wonderful gift
Jen