here's how I got started...

here's how I got started...
a 20 minute podcast by Crazy BeYOUtiful

Friday, July 11, 2008

Ok...just one more.......

little project.

And this really is little, but I managed to get 7...yes 7 studio 490 stamps on it. It's a 3 x 3 canvas that Linda found for us @ Dick Blick. There's something sooooo fun about small.




The black on the canvas is Ranger's new pigment ink. I'm in love with this stuff. But I'll save that info for another day...

The mini frame is from Maya Road's Foundations tin. The heart, the bird & the microchip heart are also Maya Road.

And you know I can not make a project without a grungeboard flower. ADDICTED I tell you!

So there's my version of mini...studio 490 style!

Have a wonderful ARTY weekend.
I'll be the chick in studio 490...
getting ready for CHA!
wendy
ps...oh........one more thing...

Just wait 'til you see the sweet storage system that is being made (by Stampers Anonymous) ESPECIALLY for your studio 490 stamps. I "altered" 2 of them yesterday...I LOVE keeping things organized & let me tell you...these are PERFECT & oh sooooo FUN!!!!!!!!!!!
Anyone interested in seeing them??

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wendi your work is amazing! I love your new line of stamps. I hope I get to meet you at CHA next week!
Lisa Wilson
Shabby Pink Designs

Debbie said...

Wendy, I can't wait to see your stamps, and I would LOVE to know more about storage!!!

Linda M. Cain said...

Does the bear...oh, sorry! Yes, of course we want to know about the storage. We must know everything!
Ha! I'm sure we will be stunned!
Keep on creating!
Linda Cain

Penny in Missouri said...

YES, YES, YES on the storage system. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE (this is begging :) teach this in St. Louis--it's sooooo cute!! I want to hang it in my studio--REALLY!!

KAT said...

Love IT!!! How many stamps.... Let's see.... mesh, dots, leave, flower, stem (?) sentiment - thinking this might be two different ones, the dot pattern on heart.

Love that this was done on canvas - mini work of art!!!

Erin Glee said...

Love that canvas... Mini=cute!
Ok, put me on the list of "interested in seeing the Storage Binders"! ...(please)

Valonda L. said...

Yes please...I'd love to see them. And cute canvas too!

Shari Carroll said...

Don't forget about me as you rise to the top.....
:o)
Can't wait to see you next week!!!

Susie Lang said...

Yowza! Can't wait for a close encounter with all this great stuff in September at FKS.

D's Paper Studio said...

your Maya Road project is so wonderful.

Not only do I want to see this storage system, I'd be gald to send you my address and have Ted and Michelle send one to me. Or better yet I'll see you next week and you can just give me one. LOL LOL

stamper2 said...

Wendy, these stamps are just so awesome!! I can't decide which is my favorite!! I know your new line will just blow everyone away!
How fun! Thanks for sharing all your imagination!! :)

Margie Higuchi said...

OMGosh! How in the world did you manage to put all that wonderful stuff on a 3x3?! LOL!! You never cease to amaze me, Miss Wendy!

AND of course, you had to tease about the storage...GGGRRRrrr!!! Now my curosity will get the best of me until I see it! LOL!!!

SO SO excited to SEE you!!!! xoxoxo

Absolutely Everything said...

wendy...really looking forward to seeing your stamp images , and you demoing in the ranger booth...I am heading to chicago on Monday...catch you fri in the hall
Kate

Escape said...

You can't see us, but me & the monster puppy are on our knees begging to see the new storage system! And more of your stamps, of course!! :-)

Sherri said...

Loving it all, and getting SOOOOO excited about Waxahachie in October!

Heidi said...

I double what sherri said. We love organization and have been showing off your work all day long at The Crafty Scrapper. Can not wait to see you demo your flowers! Can not wait to see your stamps!