here's how I got started...

here's how I got started...
a 20 minute podcast by Crazy BeYOUtiful

Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Ranger blog tutorial...

happy Tuesday!

today I'm over on the Ranger blog 
with a card tutorial...

it focuses on using "things" in other ways...
things like


for a non-holiday card...



I also share a technique with
one of my most fav Ranger products...



you'll see how I used it to transform the normally translucent archival inks to a chalky pastel...



you'll also find some tips 
at the end of the tutorial...


I'm in LOVE with 
and

I've used them for this card & 
on lots of projects...
they are the perfect sizes & they are a great way to use up scraps...


I hope you'll
 pop over & check out the tutorial

then...

make art!
wendy

2 comments:

Redanne said...

Great tutorial Wendy, I love the effect of putting the coloured ink over the White , it really does seem to soften the colour - and the stencilling looks wonderful! Anne x

Anita Houston The Artful Maven said...

What a fabulous tut! LOVE the layering of the inks...of course, it's because you are a genius! Cute cute cute project too! See you soon!