here's how I got started...

here's how I got started...
a 20 minute podcast by Crazy BeYOUtiful

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

I bet you knew this was coming...


I had so much fun making that grunge purse the other day, that I just HAD to do another. This one is for me...made especially for Ranger U! Smaller purse...smaller scroll...

Here's a better look @ the flower. I LOVE those metal Idea-ology parts from tim. Like I've said before...why do I see everything as a flower part??

Since the grunge is embossed, I used the Adirondack denim dabber to highlight just the raised areas, then filled in with faded jeans distress ink.




And...get ready for this...Since Ranger U is an ARTY EVENT, I thought that I NEEDED arty sandals. So, I made these yesterday.


I sprayed them with a sealer, just incase it rains. Blue toes are NOT cool.

So there you have it...more grunge couture. Like it???

Have a GREAT grungy Wednesday...
wendy
ps...only one more sleep here!

10 comments:

Scrapthat said...

Fabulous Work Wendy!! Hey every purse should have shoes to match right??
I love both the purse and the shoes!!
Thanks for sharing and keep up the creativity!!
:0)
Dolly

Andi (RrlScrapGal) said...

AWESOME shoes!!!!!! Love them Wendy!
I would LOVE to see everyone's face when you walk in to RU!

Better arrive with some Jackie-O shades!!! You will be the hot ticket!

Linda M. Cain said...

Totally Awsome! Have fun!
Linda

Erin Glee said...

Hi Linda (comment above me)~you're not telling the world at the top of your lungs? I'll do it for you: LINDA CAIN WON A COMPLETE SET OF PERFECT PEARLS ON TIM HOLTZ' BLOG TODAY! Whoohoo! Congratulations again!

You are so clever, Wendy! You will have the best accessories at Ranger U.~ VERY cool!

Sherri said...

You are really something! So many ideas in one brain. I'm sooo jealous of anyone going to Ranger U; my mind would probably explode from all the creativeness in the room

Margie Higuchi said...

First of all, congrats Linda!!!!

LOVE the sandals but not the blue toes' thought! LOL!! You'll have everyone at RU doing the "grunge thing!" Thanks for the eye candies!! xoxoxo

Shari Carroll said...

I get to see you tomorrow :o)
Getting in @ 3:00, might drive into New York.

Can't wait!!!!

D's Paper Studio said...

totally awesome Wendy

borcherding said...

OMG!!!!! Those are AWESOME!! But tell me....what adhesive do you use on the purse and shoes?? TELL ME!!!!!!!!!! Have a WONDERFUL time at Ranger U....I know you will!!

Sarah Feeney said...

Wowee Wendy! These are gorgeous!
You never cease to amaze and inspire me! :)