here's how I got started...

here's how I got started...
a 20 minute podcast by Crazy BeYOUtiful

Friday, June 13, 2008

WSW starts June 14th...

That's tomorrow!

Check it out here...

You never know who you'll see there...or what inspiration (instructions x3 ) will be free...get it?? It's a HINT!

And the countdown begins. Ranger U starts one week from today.
YIPPEE!!

Got a package yesterday from Maya Road...COOL NEW STUFF to play with...

A little stamp talk...I have completed about 20 samples with my stamps! My goal is to have all the samples completed by Monday, when I'll mail them off to Michelle so that they can be photographed for the catalog & the web-site. After that she prepares them for display @ the Art Gone Wild/Stampers Anonymous booth for CHA!

I'm thinking of a little contest...involving my stamps...still just thinking...We haven't had a giveaway in a bit...I'll get back to you on that...

Have a great weekend & don't forget to check out the 2 peas site tomorrow.

wendy
ps...I just might be prejudice...but...I LOVE MY STAMPS!!!
I can not wait to show you what I've done!...soon!

9 comments:

Valonda L. said...

Well, we're still waiting anxiously too. :)

Linda M. Cain said...

I'm sure it will be worth the wait!
Hang in there,girls!!!! Wendy never disappoints!
Linda

borcherding said...

the wait is killing me...SHOW us already!!! :-)

Erin Glee said...

Can't wait to see what you designed on those stamps~soon! Soon we will get to see! And see what you've done with them~LOTS of samples!

How are your DH's eyes doing.... healing nicely, I hope.

Escape said...

You're being so mean!! :-)

Paula said...

you are keeping us in suspense. I wanna see, I wanna see.

D's Paper Studio said...

I met a fellow pea today that knew nothing of the "pub." Tomorrow I will expand my own horizons and meet you for WSW.

Shari Carroll said...

Can't wait to see you next week, I'm thinking we'll create some havoc along with art.

Smooches!!!
Shari

SANDIE MALLON said...

wendy has her own new stamp line.. did i read this right... wow i certainly did drop out of the land of blog... lol cant wait to see the chick... sounds like i dont need to wish u lots of creative fun.................. your already there lol.. have a great week wendy...
sandie
:D