here's how I got started...

here's how I got started...
a 20 minute podcast by Crazy BeYOUtiful

Friday, February 13, 2009

a valentine adventure...

I'm all ready for tomorrow...
VALENTINE'S DAY!

I didn't want the usual...RED...MUSHY valentine for Rick...
I wanted something a little different.

So...I went with the adventure theme...which explains the compass & the saying...



Pull out the tags...




They direct him around the house...a treasure hunt of sorts, to find his gift.
*

The final stop is here...he's getting a Kindle from Amazon...it's ordered, but doesn't ship 'til March 2.
I think he'll LOVE it...
I can't wait to see what he says...

***

product credits...

*
The compass mask is tim's new release from Advantus. Small is cute!

*
The "PULL" stamp is from Catslife Press.

*
The script stamp is tim's from Stampers Anonymous
*

The envelope is from 7gypsies
*

The ink...you know it's Ranger...this time I used brushed corduroy & a little black soot to accent the edges.


***

CHEERS! Here's to LOVE!

Have a wonderful Valentine's day!

Make art!
wendy

5 comments:

KAT said...

What a great idea - a treasure hunt with a card to match! Love that little mask!!! Can't wait until mine arrives!

Happy Valentine's Day to you!

KAT said...

What a great idea - a treasure hunt with a card to match! Love that little mask!!! Can't wait until mine arrives!

Happy Valentine's Day to you!

Lynne Forsythe said...

Great card.......like the twist...and scavengar hunt...you are creative in more ways than one!!!
Happy Valentines day!!

Sherri said...

How cool. The card is awesome. That kindle is a neat thing. I guess I am out of touch, I hadn't seen those before.

D's Paper Studio said...

what fun Wendy. you and rick have a grand day.