here's how I got started...

here's how I got started...
a 20 minute podcast by Crazy BeYOUtiful

Friday, February 27, 2009

Maya Road...working on...and excited about...

Here's a peek of another piece that should be a fun convention demo...

2 inked, stamped chipboard houses...2 roofs, a heart...and a little stamping with studio 490 stamps on grungepaper!



INK...STAMP ...ASSEMBLE & DONE...
Perfect for a card or scrapbook page.

I think what I LOVE most about inking & stamping is the ability to create custom embellishments...

I LOVE this leaf stamp...it reminds me of Jack and the beanstalk and makes me laugh.

Next...

I'm working on & EXCITED about these things...

1. Scrap St. Louis...
I spoke with Aleta again yesterday...that got me even MORE excited.
This event sounds awesome, so be prepared for a VERY fun weekend in April.

I have my workshop sponsors all lined up...

A HUGE THANK YOU to...
tim holtz, idea-ology
Maya Road
Ranger Industries and
Stampers Anonymous.

2. 2009 workshops...
YIPPEE...they're all listed on the right.
Lots of new places...and lots of new faces.
Lots of fun!

I LOVE the convention demos too...it's great to be with people who GET THIS art stuff...so FUN!

3. TBA...YIPPEE details coming soon...

4. Another YIPPEE...I think I can tell you in March...

5. studio 490 release #3...the ideas are brewing..these guys will be released @ CHA, in July.

6. And this...............



I talked with tim earlier this week...he gets me soooooooo excited about the cruise that I want to go....

right now!

How many days 'til, October???

Have a GREAT weekend and...

Make art!
wendy

5 comments:

Kristi B. said...

cute little house! :o) I'm excited about the stamp show in Carson & wish it would just hurry up & get here.
All of you cruise ticket holders are so lucky! My friend & her sister are going...I sure do wish I could join them. :o(
Thanks agian for all the great updates Wendy!

Shelley said...

I just love these cute little houses. The detail is just fantastic.
If this is sent twice, I'm sorry but it didn't seem to be sent the first time.

Linda M. Cain said...

Cute house.You know I love houses.
Can't wait for Scrap St. Louis...and SPRING!

KAT said...

Me Me Me - I too am excited about #6... I'll be cruisin with my two favorite stampers!!! There is a group of 4 of us going and the wait is just killin us!!! I am hoping to do Grunge Flowers with you and The Bird with Tim! I am sure we'll make flowers together - now be a good friend and drop the Bird hint with Tim - okay? (I've put the request in with him but I figure you have more clout!)

Shelley Haganman said...

What fun to go on a cruise and to do what you love to do!! I know you will have a fabulous time!!