here's how I got started...

here's how I got started...
a 20 minute podcast by Crazy BeYOUtiful

Monday, December 3, 2007

A question about...SEX!!


HA! I could have said GENDER...but I thought the shock value would be good on Monday!
Start with a chipboard tag, add vintage photo & faded jeans...give it a blast with a water filled mini mister, dry with a heat tool & the background is done. Use 3 stamps, layer, embellish & done! The flower center is a stamped chipboard circle from the foundations tin.
Obviously I LOVE the phrenology stamp. Now here's the sex question...Is this stamp male or female?? I immediately see HER...but a friend asked why I put a hat on a guy. Interesting...
What do YOU see?????????
Enjoy the day!!
Wendy

8 comments:

Andi (RrlScrapGal) said...

I'm with your friend.. looks masculine to me! Maybe the marmalade color would look more feminine?

SANDIE MALLON said...

wow i would have assumed male...card looks great

Penny said...

I guess it's a boy, rather than a man, but whichever way, I love it!

Rachel Greig said...

I thought female, because she has small lips. But then again, I can see how people would see male. Either way - it makes it a versatile stamp!!

Unknown said...

I love this image because it can truly be both genders. The bottom half looks feminine to me but the eyebrows and eyes certainly have a more masculine feel to them.

You can change the vision just by the accessories!

Debbie D. Dodd
Studio 3D

Sunnymommie said...

I would say a female...


I think it gorgeous !!!

Shari Carroll said...

I say it's a dude...I also think Mona looks like a dude...hmmmmmmm
:o)

Linda M. Cain said...

I always considered it a vintage picture of a male youth...don't know why. I guess because they usually had long hair back then if they were girls.
Linda