here's how I got started...

here's how I got started...
a 20 minute podcast by Crazy BeYOUtiful

Sunday, December 9, 2007

Remember...Take time for ART!



This cards was made with leftovers! I originally stamped these pieces for other things and then didn't need them. I almost trashed them when I was cleaning up, until I saw that they looked OK together. Just 4 stamps, vintage photo & the T is stamped on My Minds Eye paper. It's kind of an odd shaped card, but I liked it. In Tim's words..."it is what it is".

Freezing rain & sleet here last night, continuing today and another day with NO SUN. I'm counting the days 'til spring.

Hope your Sunday is PEFFECT!
Wendy

8 comments:

SANDIE MALLON said...

wendy i went on the stampers anom site last night and orderd a few of the stamps you have used ... cant wait for them to arrive your sites a bad influence LOL have a great day

Rachel Greig said...

Amazing what a few scraps can turn into!! :) Love it :)

ginny said...

Wendy, I leave the computer for a few days and missed all these great cards. You really mix it up using the classic and new Stampers Anonymous images. Good job!
I haven't made anything for a few days and probably won't for a few more. You win! Even Tim is only doing 12 days.

GREETJE said...

Wonderfull Wendy!!!

Linda M. Cain said...

Terrific stuff!!! Keep up the great work!
Linda

Jen Crossley said...

WOW you really are on a roll amazing card
Jen

Sarah said...

Wow gorgeous Card..love the stamps you've used

Sarah said...

Wow gorgeous Card..love the stamps you've used