here's how I got started...

here's how I got started...
a 20 minute podcast by Crazy BeYOUtiful

Thursday, December 27, 2007

So...the moral of the story is...

I better stick to ART! Geez...I got 3 emails yesterday and another today, inviting me to visit some alpaca farms!! The power of the net... As much as I'd LOVE to...we still haven't won the LOTTO!
But believe me...we're trying!

Here are some sample tags for my January 5th class. This is a new type class for me. It's all techniques. We'll use the Ranger U format & I'll share lots of the cool stuff I learned there. This first class will focus on the Distress Inks, with a sample or 2 of the fun Distress Crackle Paint. Each student will leave with samples and instructions for the techniques they learn. It's really very convenient to have the sample tags with the instructions on a ring, for quick reference on your next play day. I stole that wonderful idea from Tim & Robin.

The second class that day will be a wooden box project, using Maya Road's Birds of a Feather, blossoms and scrolls chipboard and the Distress Crackle paint. No photo yet...but I will share once it's done.

And...once again, Rick's card ( see the post below from December 24th) gets a comment from tim! Rick is REALLY letting this get to his head. Now he makes suggestions to me. I think I've created a monster! HA!

Now this is funny. You'll have to come back tomorrow to see the card my brother made for me for Christmas. He doesn't stamp...but this is just too funny to miss.

Tomorrow...be there or be square!! It's worth a laugh!

Do something creative TODAY!!
Wendy

4 comments:

Penny said...

Love the gentle spottiness of these - I'm sure your classes will be a great hit!

Escape said...

Can't wait to see all the tags from your class!!! I wanted to sign up but it's full and I guess the paying customers are the priority, darn it. :-( Maybe I'll come in to "work" and hang out by the back room!!!

Andi (RrlScrapGal) said...

Super tags! They are gorgeous.... Hey, about those alpacas... we have llamas.. Four of them... they are supposed to be guard animals for the sheep.. I'm sure my husband would be more than glad to GIVE YOU one or two FOR FREE!! AKA, only one is 'working' and the others could use a new home!
Good luck!

GREETJE said...

Super Tags they are wonderfull.
Love all the stuff you make for Ranger.