here's how I got started...

here's how I got started...
a 20 minute podcast by Crazy BeYOUtiful

Monday, April 7, 2008

We'll be making this at...


ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING in Topsfield, Massachusettes on Saturday the 19th of April. It's Maya Road's new townhouse & it was just released @ CHA-W in February. It's a fun size...5 1/2" x 3 1/2" x 2/1/2"...

These tags are included in the house...We'll be using distress inks from Ranger, Maya Road chipboard & stamps and also stamps from Stampers Anonymous.


Here's the back of the tags...



So...if you're in the area, come join this fun class. We'll also be making Maya Road's Keepsake cube with a dimensional grungeboard butterfly, a Fragments journal (use your scraps) and a grungeboard glass vase, flower/bird class. If you'd like to see photos of any specific class...just ask. Kate has a list of the basics you need for the classes. I'll supply the rest.
If you'd like to have any of these classes at YOUR STORE, just ask. I'm really enjoying taking my classes on the road and I have a few spots available for this year.
..........
And in other breaking news...
..........
Caroline made an adorable card with the new trinkets metal blossoms. Check it out here. She said nice things about me!! COOL! Thanks Caroline!!
..........
And here's another NICE thing...from my friends @ For Keeps Sake. I copied this from their blog... THANKS Timi, Nancy, Nancy W, Missy, Sue & ALL. I'm sending a big hug your way!!
A HUGE thank you to our special guest artists last week. There are so many superlatives we can give to Linda Cain, Wendy Vecchi and Kara Ward that we just don't know where to begin. Three extremely talented women who have graced our classroom. Thank you so much!
What a nice way to start the day.
Happy Monday!
wendy
oops...almost forgot this...Don't forget about the FREE giveaway on Friday. I was notified (by the powers that be), that there has been a little change. Instead of rubber, it will be paper. But not ordinary paper...AUTOGRAPHED special paper...hmmm. Sound good?? Any ideas???

7 comments:

missy j said...

Big hug right back at ya!
This class looks great....no surprise there!
Happy Week!

borcherding said...

Dear lord that project is so stinkin' cute!!! Do you create all of this amazing stuff in your sleep or what?? You simply amaze me woman!! :-)

In other news, I thought the big surprise was on Monday NOT Friday!! GEEZ woman - do you ENJOY the torture??? LOL!!

Linda Manning Findley said...

this is just wonderful ... you are giving me such inspiration ..... thanks Linda F

Margie Higuchi said...

OY! Wendy, I want to take this class!!!!!!!!! LOL!! Love this!

I also enjoyed your "out of the box" idea about a tissue cover - how neat is that? A great idea!!

Thanks for always sharing ideas :0)

Linda M. Cain said...

YOOHOO from Savannah!!! Having a great time and love the little house!
Linda

SANDIE MALLON said...

hay there wendy

its been a few days... youve done heaps ...did i miss your big news.... the one u mentioned after cha or are we still waiting on that one ...

sandie
xx

D's Paper Studio said...

Wendy your talent is overwhelming. No guess for Friday?!