here's how I got started...

here's how I got started...
a 20 minute podcast by Crazy BeYOUtiful

Friday, November 30, 2007

And...Here's SANTA!


Just a quick note and another card. I'm off to meet with my LSS owner to discuss classes and hopefully SHOP a bit for some gifts after that.
3 stamps, a little bit of gunmetal Stickles and a polka dot paper that I've been dieing to use. A quick touch of black soot distress ink seemed to add just enough contrast. The photo is not the best...sorry...but hopefully you get the idea. The clip, top left, is silver. Like I've said before, my photography skills are equal to that of a first grader. I'd rather stamp than learn camera stuff!
Have a wonderful ARTY weekend!!
Wendy

6 comments:

ginny said...

I love this Santa. Your black and white theme is very nice.

Robin Beam said...

Okay, I admit it. I love this card. Brat.

Hugs, Robin

SANDIE MALLON said...

i love the chrissy card the calendar is a great idea

Escape said...

Love it--you always put together things I'd never think of! BTW--I'm making a book for my dad's 80th b-day & using lots of your techniques!!! Thanks for the inspiration! :-)

Rachel Greig said...

This looks great Wendy :) Love the little fragment tile on the date.

Sunnymommie said...

so cute!!! you doing wonderful job with them! just WOWOWOW!