here's how I got started...

here's how I got started...
a 20 minute podcast by Crazy BeYOUtiful

Monday, November 19, 2007

Yes, there IS a HEAVEN!!!


and I'm sure it's made of rubber!
Yesterday, we drove to Madison Wisconsin to a stamp convention, specifically to visit the Stampers Anonymous booth.
5 hours in the car was definitely worth it to get these awesome art stamps. Think you'll be seeing some samples posted here??
My bet is yes...
OK...now to find the perfect home for these beauties. Organizing them is almost as much fun as creating with them. I LOVE it, probably because the stamps are just so inspiring.
HAPPY MONDAY!!
Make art...I intend to.
Wendy
ps...I got so excited about the stamps that I almost forgot to tell you about some other cool finds from yesterday...
This is a MUST HAVE..The new Design Ruler by t!m. He thought of everything. It has a metal edge, it's clear, it's a centering ruler & it has perfectly spaced holes for piercing. The other products from t!m, that I got yesterday, are fragments...(I've been dieing to get these) & I scored the grungeboard!!
Life is good in Oglesby!

7 comments:

Shari Carroll said...

oh I'm sooooo jealous...you toally scored!!!!
:o)
I can't wait to see what you do with it all, you're amazing!!!

Andi (RrlScrapGal) said...

Awesome shopping trip and finds!! I love those stamps... I have a few of the ones for journaling....
Can't wait to see your lovely creations!

Rachel Greig said...

Fantastic!!!!! Love all the stamps! Can't wait to see what you do with them.

GREETJE said...

I Don,t like any of those stamps LOL.
I want them all!!!
Can you send some!!
I can't wait to see what you create with them!!!
Hugs Greetje

Jen Crossley said...

WOW Wendy what a haul you came home with Im so Jealous!!!
All Tims stuff sounds wonderful.Cant wait to get my hands on some grungeboard when it comes down to OZ
Jen

Penny said...

Verrrrry nice stash Wendy!! That should keep you going for a little while! :)

Paula said...

Love all your stamps, I got grungeboard this past weekend, too.