here's how I got started...

here's how I got started...
a 20 minute podcast by Crazy BeYOUtiful

Thursday, November 15, 2007

Pre-ART... and we have a winner!



I followed Ginny's advice the other day & took a little time to PLAY. This is a sample of alcohol ink on Stampbord. Now to find the perfect project for this piece...

And the winner of the Maya Road chipboard train book is...

DRUMROLL................

andi~!~ Congrats to you! Rick thought you sounded NEEDY! HA! Send me your address & I'll get your package in the mail ASAP!

Winter has hit Illinois! Time to find a turtleneck & a nice warm sweater.

Be warm my friends.....

Wendy

4 comments:

Andi (RrlScrapGal) said...

Oh Cheese wiz! Tell Rick I apologize for being such a begging needy gal!!! LOL! Shameless...
But thank-you!!! I can't wait!!!

Hey, your alcohol project looks like planet earth! Way cool.... love it... Can't wait to see the results...
Now I gotta figure out how to email you...
It's cold here too.... I am at 3,500 feet...

Sunnymommie said...

congrats girl!

Robin Beam said...

I've been so loving the Stampbord of late! :-)

Hugs, Robin

Paula said...

This looks just like a map of Italy, LOL>