here's how I got started...

here's how I got started...
a 20 minute podcast by Crazy BeYOUtiful

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Now this is VERY COOL!!

My friend Linda sent me a link this morning. What a nice surprise..I have my Distress Ink tutorial on Suze's site. Check it out here!!
http://www.schmoozewithsuze.com/
Just click on the Maya Road DT link... You'll find lots of great info on her site.



And in other breaking developments...ALL those Stampers Anonymous stamps are now resting comfortably in their new homes. It took me all day yesterday to get them JUST RIGHT! The above photo shows the BORDER drawer. To answer the emails about how I store my stamps...Because I LOVE light & have skylights and lots of windows in my studio, all my stamps are stored in drawers like this. Direct sun is the one thing that is NOT good for rubber. My center island is 4 foot by 5 foot and it is all pull outs filled with stamps. This photo is one drawer of the first stamp cabinet that I bought. I remember bringing it home ( about 5 years ago?) & telling Rick that this much storage would last me forever. Before that, ALL my stamps and supplies were in one shoebox! Little did I know that I'd become ADDICTED to rubber! And to answer the next question...if they are in drawers...how do I know what I have??? Believe me, I know them all. Touch one or move one & I'll KNOW IT! Only one time did I purchase a stamp that I already had. I am dieing to get them ALL inky, but groceries call.
Happy Tuesday!
Wendy

3 comments:

Rachel Greig said...

Yum Yum Yum! Can't wait til you get them all dirty!

Unknown said...

If you need help getting all those new FAB stamps dirty, just let me know! ;-)

GREETJE said...

Wonderfull!!!
Can I help you to store your stamps?
I have lotts of room overhere!!!

Greetje