here's how I got started...

here's how I got started...
a 20 minute podcast by Crazy BeYOUtiful

Thursday, August 14, 2008

It's so exciting to see this...


Here's the FIRST project that I've seen...made with studio 490 stamps. COOL!!

Sudie Alexander, from South Carolina sent this yesterday & made my day!

I LOVE the colors...love her layout & I LOVE how she used the ticket. It's interesting that she used it for journaling. I don't think I would have thought of that. Take a look...PERFECT for her story!

Here's the info Sudie sent...

Here is a layout using the ticket to art set.

It is more bright and shiny.

The picture was taken by Elise Wisener on our CHA trip.

The papers are by Sonburn.

Ribbons by Maya Road (whom I love!) ...hmmm...me too!! ha!

Tape by Prima.

Stamps by Stampers Anonymous, Studio 490 collection.

Sudie...Thanks so much for sharing your ART!!

Since you were THE FIRST & so kind to share...I'll send you a goodie package!! Send me an email with your address & I'll get it out to you!!

Like this art??

Please leave a comment & let Sudie know how much you enjoyed it...thanks!

It's almost the weekend!!
YIPPEE!
wendy

7 comments:

laverneboese said...

Great job Sudie! I love your layout and how you used those beautiful stamps!!!! Hope you're both having a wonderfully creative day!!!

D's Paper Studio said...

Whoo Hoo Sudie. That is great. I bow to your greatness. LOL Wendy you inspire us all.

Linda M. Cain said...

Terrific job!
Linda Cain

Valonda L. said...

Great job Sudie, thanks for sharing your layout.

GREETJE said...

Hey Wendy,
Do they ship it to Holland???
Because i like your stamps very much so i do want the whole collection
greetje

Cecile Nichols said...

What a neat layout, Sudie! Your bright colors are very cheerful and I too really like the way you filled out the ticket to reflect the ocassion! Great idea! And wow, you get a goodie packet!!! Cool!

Cecile

Vianna said...

Hi Wendy - just a 'heads-up" to you:
When you post the link to a specific stamp found at Stampers Anonymus (as in your Aug-13 post "here's a layout using the Ticket To Art set") - you need to specify in your post the specific PAGE# of the catalog where the stamp can be found. Their website is not designed to have URL's for each catalog page. The links only take the viewer to the main website, and there are 160 pages in the catalog.
This would simplify viewing what you already took so much time to share with us.
Warm wishes,
Vianna