Tuesday, April 8, 2008
Spritz & flick...again
Thanks for comments about my spritz & flick tutorial from last week. Did you try other color combos?? I did...This is spiced marmalade, scattered straw, dusty concord & fired brick. Totally NOT my usual colors...but it's fun to try something different.
Here's a little tip...when using dusty concord, use just a tiny bit. It's a great color & a little goes a long way.
Now for a few random things...to answer some emails/comments...
1. That cute little stamp, LOOK INSIDE on the townhouse ( see yesterdays post) is from CatsLife Press. What's extra cool about Susan's mini stamps is that they are a perfect fit for the file tab punches from McGill.
2. This Friday's giveaway is NOT related to the CHA offer. HA! It's totally different. Can't say any more, just yet...Make sure to visit on Friday. YOU just might be a winner! I already have one & I KNOW you'll LOVE the prize! Any guesses??
3. The BIG news will be revealed...maybe July?? Believe me...it's KILLING ME TOO!
4. I posted some studio photos when I first started this blog and I've had a few requests to see more. Here's another shot of one corner. This is where my small Maya Road chipboard is stored & organized. If I'm not making art, organizing makes me very happy. I like everything in it's place.
tim has seen a few studio photos before & he usually threatens to send a truck to load up my drawers. He doesn't scare me, but believe me.....my doors are locked...JUST IN CASE!
5. I like the PLAIN grungeboard sheets the best for stamping. You can stamp on the embossed styles, but you get a much better image on the plain.
Ok. I think I'm caught up. If I forgot something...just let me know!
Go make art!