here's how I got started...

here's how I got started...
a 20 minute podcast by Crazy BeYOUtiful

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

studio 490 day #7 reveal...

welcome to day #7...
LUCKY #7...

I have LOTS of fun things to share today...

my new hot off the press stamp set is titled...

ORIGINAL ART...

it's another good one for 
art journaling and MORE...

this set is loaded with words, sayings, numbers & weeds...

use the weeds growing from the bottom of your art...
or
turn the stamp upside down &
 use it as a border at the top of your art...

take a look at...

ORIGINAL ART...


great art often begins as creative chaos...
AGREE?

here's a tiny journal page peek...

again, the words are perfect for tim's distress markers...

there's a peek at something new too...
see it?
I mean...
see them?


and below...
GROW not used on a journal page...
but on a little art piece instead...

see the zig-zag pinking edged art part at the top?
yes...another tag topper, not used on a tag...


next is the back inside cover of a journal created 
from the large art parts pages...

use the numbers as a border...
or punch one out to accent your art...



LOVE LOVE LOVE these skinny words...
colored in easily with...
you got it...
the markers again...
the fine point makes it so simple...


next...I can share more
new BLOSSOM BUCKET today ...

I LOVE these BINGO CHIPS...
I chose numbers that will fit specific dates & a few fav's too...
love the colors...
these were inspired by some vintage chips we found at a flea market...
the photo doesn't show how cute these guys really are...


they make great flower centers...
they are great for cards & collages...
or for your address...
the bingo chip is sitting on the Blossom Bucket scalloped circle...


this next guy turned out exactly as I envisioned...

I TOTALLY LOVE the 
VINTAGE CLOCK...
it has amazing texture/dimension...



next...
NEW ART PARTS...
this package is called
  HEARTS, LOVE & STARS...

there are 2 of each in the package...

2 stackable hearts & 3 sizes of stars...

the largest heart is 5 1/2 inches tall...

and the word LOVE is in 2 sizes...
this is the prototype package before that was corrected...
so you only see one LOVE...



now combine a few of todays new goodies and you get this...

time does fly when you...
make art!


they did an AWESOME job lasering these words...
they look really great...

I'm totally impressed...
thanks to Matt & Kristi...


and a reminder...



other BREAKING NEWS!
the ATLANTA GiftMART opens later today...

I snagged a photo of the ad for my new gift items...

since the show hasn't opened yet...
what happens on the blog stays on the blog...
I was supposed to wait...
yikes!

SORRY CINDY...
I couldn't help myself...

I created these pieces 11 months ago & they are finally ready...

they will be @ CHA in the Blossom Bucket booth too...

lots of stores I visit have now included a small gift section...
for those last minutes gifts & for those who don't make art...

these will be available in stores 
@ the beginning of November...
just in time for the holiday shopping season...

look @ my newest babies...


THANKS SO MUCH 
for all the emails, blog comments & Facebook/Twitter comments too...

BLOG friends are THE BEST!

if we're friends on Facebook...
I'll try to post some different photos there later this afternoon...

that's it for today...

we got a ton done yesterday...
that was great...
but...
I still have 2 ton left to do before Sunday...

YIKES...

I GOTTA...
make art!
wendy


ps...see you tomorrow...
I saved some of my favs for the last days...





37 comments:

Sherry Cheever said...

Love this set as well! Great release so far Wendy. Waiting for the Blossom Bucket to hit the stores and wish I had a few now for special gifts that are needed . . . my sister will love a few of them.

Sharon Y said...

Love, love, love! So many possibilities . . . vintage clock and bingo chips are my favs. Thank You.

Gabrielle said...

Wow! Love these too! the Bingo numbers are just sooo cute... great for birthday cards etc - perhaps in the next release we could have some more numbers? But then could we ever bear to use one from a full set?!!! Can't believe there are still more things to see! How exciting!

Artyjen said...

Fabulous....the whole lot! LOL
xoxo Sioux

Dawn B. said...

Oh, love it all-again! :-) the new art parts are really awesome, and the word love added? Well, even more awesome! Very versatile stamp set, and love the BB clock too! This has got to be one of the best releases-ever! :-)

Dorothy said...

I so love the stamp set!!! And everything else!!!
Thank you Wendy!

Julie S said...

I LOVE the art quote! I'm all about Creative Chaos... You're going to kill my wallet with all this great new stuff coming out. It's all fantastic.

sue said...

You are gritting so famous! I can start saying I have Wendy's autograph ! Love you new line. Enjoy your success.

Lesley said...

Lovin todays post! But its the art oarts stars that are doing it for me!! Have been waiting for them!!

Janet said...

I love the clock face! Now, I'm hoping that you will be able to post the entire picture of the projects soon....these sneak peeks are killing me.

Eyeleeeen said...

Another great preview! I have to wonder, when do you sleep? It seems like you're either teaching, designing new products, or making samples for CHA, or assembling class kits.
Is there time for food and rest in there?

Helen said...

I love today's stamps - those words are perfect - I could have done with the "measure twice cut once" just the other day when I cut a piece of paper in the wrong d... place!!!! so I need this set. And the BB bits are perfect too, spesh the clock...

Theresa said...

LOVE the stamps, as usual. Everyday I think "this is my favorite; #1 on my list" and then I see the next day's release!! Great stuff. I hope the gift items are available locally. They are gorgeous and I see quite a few I would love to have for MYSELF! HA HA!!!

snazzyoriginal said...

That is one sensational weed - I can imagine using it in so many ways, can't wait xx

Debby said...

My art journal will have plenty to say once I get my new sets of stamps! Your new embellishments are awesome too! Can I have some of your energy? Guess it helps to love what you are doing!!

SusanK said...

This set is definitely at the top of my list...after yesterday's reveal. Oh boy...so much you can do with this. My mind is all a jumble with ideas!!!

Renee said...

Wendy - awesome stamp set, and the art part clock is fabulous! This week has been wonderful with all the goodies you have created and shared with us.

Kathy Eddy said...

More great stuff Wendy. Keep em comin' girl!

Unknown said...

Keep 'em coming ... loving everything!

Anita Houston The Artful Maven said...

Swoon!!! Love those stamps, but that little tiny clock is calling out to me!

Wilma said...

Wow, love love love it!!! Great art parts!

ellen vargo designs said...

You're KILLIN' me! Love it ALL! But that clock is just DA-BOMB! Now stop reading comments and get back to work! (said while at work, eating lunch and sneaking out to blog-land) LOL... :) Hugs, xxx

Tona said...

Love it all!

Therese said...

Yes, I see and I know what it is........cannot wait til tomorrow........ I am going to love it..............

Vic said...

I love this set! The clock is a MUST have!

Disco Queen said...

Hi Wendy, The art quotes are great, the numbers very useful and the heart and clock are must haves. I don't know how you do it. I want everything, including your stunning samples.

PlumTuckered's Paper Plays said...

Outstanding!!! I will be getting that stamp set as soon as I possibly can and although I love all that you've shared today, I sat here squeeling over that clock!!! I use clocks/watches in almost everything I make and I'm going to need oodles of those!

michelle said...

Just keep getting better and better. .

Redanne said...

Everything is brilliant! Love the clock and the bingo numbers especially.

Erin Glee said...

All your Babies are WONDERFUL!

Lori said...

Wow, absolutely fabulous! LOVE the new BB pieces, that clock..SWOON!

Carol McCready said...

Everything is wonderful. Love the
vintage clock.

Karen Goulet said...

Everything works together! You always come up with adorable art parts and stamps and embellishments that I would love to have for my stash. Thanks Wendy!
Karen :)

Nancy said...

Holy moly, Wendy! Have you slept at all???? I'm way behind in blog reading (everyone's! lol) so have skimmed through the past week or so here (some day, I'll have time again *fingers crossed*) - and, all I can say is, WOW!!!! I'm LOVIN' the new stamp sets! Can't wait to see them at Stampaway! Yummmmmm!!!!
Have a great time at CHA!

Art By Wanda said...

How did I miss a day?!?! Crazy week!!! I'm really lovin' this release of products, Wendy!!!! Super Fab!!!!!

Sara said...

lovely every things great!!

lilyandthelotus.blogspot.com said...

Wendy it is all fabulous..can't say i like one thing over the other or one stamp over the other..you gave me a life time project. Making art.Thank you.
susan s.