here's how I got started...

here's how I got started...
a 20 minute podcast by Crazy BeYOUtiful

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

back to regularly scheduled programming...

next week.......

I'm happy to say...
we got lots accomplished since my last blog post...

finalized stamps for January...
12 NEW sets...
soooo...flippin' EXCITED!
I hope they are here when I get back...

saw the first previews of new Blossom Bucket, 
which will be debuting at CHA in January...
can't wait to see them finished...
hmmm...
there's an idea for a future post...
I'll show you how my Blossom Bucket pieces are created...
it's really COOL to see how they start out
 and then the final resin pieces...

I designed NEW stencils for CHA...
8 is the magic number...
they're finalized too!

wrote several blog posts & designed some fun projects...
these are coming in the next few weeks...
some for Ranger...
some for guest posts...
some fun HOLIDAY ***stuff***...

***almost*** finalized my new _____???
getting so close...

we did lots of prep for this weeks classes at 
The Queen's Ink...

 we made kits with these...


packed a TON of these...



and plenty of these...


for sure we'll NEED these...


these yummy archivals...
and approximately 600 MORE archival & distress pads & stains, plus Adirondack pigment pads, 
plus alcohol inks...
and gesso too...

yes...
2 FULL days of Ranger ink, studio 490 style classes...

my MOST FAVORITE class to teach...
and I get to do it 2 days in a row...

I LOVE my JOB!


 all the supplies got ready for Fed-Ex pick-up...
in the nick of time...
YIKES!


so we can make her on Sunday...


oh...
and we'll NEED these...


and lots of these...


so we can spend all day Saturday making this...




my goal is to leave my friends with...
plenty of...


I'll going to try REALLY HARD
to post class photos to Facebook, 
so you can see how cute the store is...
and how inky they we get...

TRY is the key word...
I'm OLD...
sometimes I get yacking & I forget...

have a GREAT week!

I hope you can...

make art!
wendy
ps...you didn't see the COOK word anywhere did you?
LOL!!!




24 comments:

Helen said...

I know they will have a blast at the weekend, hope you enjoy it too! The samples look incredible.

Unknown said...

Those projects are awesome! I'm sooo jealous! You gotta come to NYC sooooon! I miss you! I neeeeeed you! (starting to sound a little creepy, huh?)

Hels Sheridan said...

Boohoooohoooo... am sadder than old Jock McSad from Sad Town, Sadwick ... cos I won't be there to play this year. However, have an ameeezing time... my love to the Queen and of course, Princess Ellen :O) Have a wonderful weekend - have a 5Guys and a packet of Cheeto's for me hun xxx

Kathy Eddy said...

Have a great time! You students will love you and the art!

Debby said...

Looks like those students will have lots of fun! I know I enjoyed making the art woman. She is sitting in my studio! Can't wait to see the new things you are up to!

Craft Addicts - Tracy Evans said...

I never use the word COOK either Wendy. Fabulous pieces of art, who needs to eat anyway, it's overrated lol . Cannot wait to see your new products. Enjoy your workshops. Tracy x

Redanne said...

12 new stamp sets!! I need to start saving up right now.... but will I make it.... can't wait to see them. Hope you have a great time at the workshops. A x

Cim Allen said...

I'm jealous, I want to do those projects. I love love the lady ... she's too cool with those glasses :) Have safe travels, no need to say have fun .. who wouldn't getting all inky !!!

Vic said...

What fun ahead! Everyone is sure to have a blast.

SusanK said...

Even better, I didn't see the word 'clean'! lol Wow, lots of fantastic art is coming the Queen's way...I know the students will have fun! How exciting..12 more sets of stamps and 8 more stencils! Woohoo!

michelle said...

Oh man I wish I was going to be there. .. but no! So have tons of fun and I will understand about the pictures. I would love to see how the Blossom Buckets are made that would be so interesting. Okay, have fun and boycott cooking!

Julie said...

Some day I hope you will come back to Orlando for some classes!!!!!! Please!!!!!

lissy_lucy said...

These are amazing. So wish I could get my hands on some of these. I feel like a little kid in a candy store I want them all. I love your style Wendy thanks for sharing.

julie case said...

Love your projects!! Can't wait to see your pics from classes!

Gabrielle said...

Oh my! You are such a tease! New stamps as well as new ***!!! My goodness you've got my curiosity raised! So wish I was part of the class...! Wishing you lots and lots of inky fun!

Theresa said...

Wendy: These classes look fabulous!! Lucky students!!!! ;)

Dorothy said...

Sounds like so much fun! I wish I could take one of your classes!!!
Looking forward to your new things!!

Sharon Y said...

Wowie! Look at all that fun stuff! It will be a great class. Have a lot of inky fun!

Primitive Seasons said...

Wendy again I'm missing your visit to the Queen's Ink here in Maryland. Is it possible to purchase a kit for the first project, I think you call her the Art Girl? I would so love to make her!

Mary

Art By Wanda said...

Have an awesome time!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm sure your students will!!!!!!!!!!!!

pixiedust61 said...

Every time I see the words Queen's Ink I get excited. To see the supplies sets my heart a flutter. Can't wait!

Becky said...

I believe that cook is a 4-letter word! Well it literally is, but you know what i mean! heh. I love that you have new stuff designed, but I don't even have everything i wanted from the last release! Yikes! and help! :)

Carol McCready said...

Your students are so going
to enjoy class! What great
looking projects.

Karen Goulet said...

Hi Wendy! Boy do I wish I could be at those classes...because I know they will rock!
Is is possible to purchase kits for any of your classes? That would be awesome and amazing.
Karen :)