here's how I got started...

here's how I got started...
a 20 minute podcast by Crazy BeYOUtiful

Wednesday, May 20, 2015

popping in...

to say hello...

it's a B U S Y time here...

we're in kit making mode, 
making kits for the next art adventure this weekend at Everything Scrapbooks and Stamps in Lake Worth, Florida...

here's some mat minis
 getting ready to be added to the kits...



when those kits were completed & shipped,
we immediately started getting ready 
for the June trips...

Stella is always nearby...
I LOVE this light!



I'll be back to visit with friends at 
in Waxahachie, Texas...
can't wait!

 then it's on to demo for the GASC...
Great American Scrapbook Convention in Arlington, Texas...

and then there's the July UK trip to plan for...

and the London class kits to make...
I'm so excited to meet 
IN PERSON 
40 of my UK friends!

so that's pretty much been my view for the last 10 days...

 in-between, we loaded up on flowers...
so far 2 full truck loads...
and hopefully we can get there again today for loads #3 & #4...

I really DO LOVE flowers...
and sandals...
oh yes...
Rick got notified yesterday that another pair are on the way...
THANK YOU AMAZON PRIME...
why do you notify him instead of me?
a girl need some secrets!


I hope my US friends have a wonderful LONG Memorial Day weekend and that 
y'all (getting ready for Texas)
can have some time to...

make art!
wendy





6 comments:

Rea' said...

Enjoy !!
Looks like some fun to be had :)

Lisa said...

Wow, what an exciting spring/summer you have planned!! Have a great time and safe travels!!

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Craftychris said...

Wow, you are having a busy, fun time! xxx

Caroline D. said...

You do sound busy (but you know you really love it that way)... AND all of the class participants will so appreciate the super nice kits you do. Have safe travels to Florida!

Redanne said...

You are a busy lady! Looking forward to seeing you in London. It is a long weekend here too - hope you enjoy some free time whilst you are wearing your new shoes! Anne x

Wilma said...

Busy busy busy.....have fun ;-)