here's how I got started...

here's how I got started...
a 20 minute podcast by Crazy BeYOUtiful

Tuesday, December 22, 2015

2 teasers on Tuesday...

here's 2 more for today...

the first sample
combines this flower & this one
from the last release 
with new_____...

this archival 
color combo works well together...
and orange blossom ...
it's all set off by
fabulous jet black...

yes...
I am...
mad for plaid!







this next one also combines things 
we already have 
with new_______...

I will never tire of the lace border stamp...
it is the perfect accent for so many borders...
the more details...
the better I like it!

the color combo for the next one is...
sky blue...
tree branch...
watering can...
and for sure you can see that
everything looks better with
jet black...





that's it for today...
thanks so much for popping by...
I sincerely appreciate your comments...

have a good one...
I hope you can...

make art!
wendy


8 comments:

Sue said...

More fabulousness!

Debby said...

Loving the reveals!

Unknown said...

I love how you make your flowers, and your color schemes are soooo nice.

Stephanie Rodgers said...

I am in LOVE with that background!

Bunny said...

I love the flowers.

Carol H. said...

Very intriguing sneaks! Loving them all! Can't wait to see it all!

Dorothy said...

Oh wow!!

Redanne said...

Ohhhh, simply beautiful!! Merry Christmas Wendy and Rick! xx