here's how I got started...

here's how I got started...
a 20 minute podcast by Crazy BeYOUtiful

Thursday, January 19, 2017

NEW Ranger products!

I'm excited to share 
my Ranger release 
with YOU...

I LOVE mini things...

that's why I designed 

so you can imagine how
 these make me HAPPY...

get ready for...

MINI ARCHIVAL PADS!
yes...all CAPS!

honestly...
they are too stinkin' cute!

there are two sets of my signature colors...
the first set includes
carnation red 
sunflower
garden patina
and
potting soil...

they are sold in a 4 pack that looks like this...
and the 4 pack sells for $10.99...


the second set includes these colors...

forget-me-not
leaf green
cactus flower 
and
watering can...


so how do they compare to 
the regular size archival pad?
they are about 25% of 
the size of the regular pads...

LOOK HOW C U T E!




the benefit of archival inks is that they are permanent & waterproof when dry...

if you're not familiar with using archival ink, 
these sets are a great starting point, 
to see if they fit your needs...


they are ADORABLE...

they are PERFECT for "on the go" creating...

you can store the small round blending foam under the case for easy storage & transport...
it tucks in the base nicely...



they are ADORABLE...

they take up very little space in your craft space...
that's always a plus!

they are ADORABLE...

the base is thick & easy to grasp...

they are ADORABLE...

they work well for adding 
multiple ink colors to a stamp...
being small,
 it's easy to see exactly
 where the ink is going...

they are ADORABLE...

agree?

next...

I L O V E adding dots & tiny detail to my art,
so this next product has me 
SUPER EXCITED...
introducing...

ENAMEL ACCENTS 
to coordinate with 
my signature 
mini archival pads!

these guys are sold individually in a candy jar type display...
they sell for $2.99 each...

to coordinate with the first mini archival ink pad set we have...


to coordinate with 
the second archival set we have...

since this is a current Ranger product, I bet you already know that you can make cool dimensional dots with the Enamel Accents
and you can scribble fun dimensional designs...

they are great for planners
since they add no bulk to pages...

they are great for cards...
mixed media & more...

but what else can you do besides dots?

I played & figured out some very fun TECHNIQUES,
using the Enamel Accents...

techniques & multiple uses for a product...
that's what I truly LOVE...


trust me...

you'll want them all!


HOUSTON...
we have
a PROBLEM...

we don't have ALL 18 of my archival colors in the Enamel Accents...
I find myself reaching 
for the other missing colors...
I NEED them all!
buy lots, 
so we get the other 10 colors quickly!


be watching for some CHA (Creativation) videos...
I'll be showing
 multiple ways to use them...

I'm betting Ranger will film some demos to share on social media...
I hope you're following 
Ranger on instagram...

my friends Mark & Christine from Scrap-Time will be filming some too & they are really great about getting them posted quickly & the quality of their videos is awesome, since Mark is a professional camera guy for movies & TV!

for the last NEW release, 
I too have a set of  3 designer bags...

I haven't seen them yet, 
but my insider scoop from Ranger
 is that they are really nice...

get this...
the set

YES   ALL   3...

sells for $10.00!
it's NOT a typo...

GREAT PRICE, huh?


mine look like this...


I took photos of the art I created for each bag,
before I sent them off...
last JUNE!

the small...



the medium...



the largest...



here's the shipping info...

the Enamel Accents and the designer bags 
will ship early February...

the ADORABLE mini archival pad sets 
will ship early March...


I'm headed to Phoenix & I'll do my best
the link will take you to my page, 
if you'd like to follow me...

I always promise, 
but then get distracted chatting & visiting & looking at cool stuff...
BUT...

this year I WILL POST!

come visit us in the Ranger booth #1717...
I'll be demoing there and also be demoing at
Stampers Anonymous...#1809...

so,
that's where I'll be hanging out...

designer challenge finished...check...
samples packed...check...
demo stuff packed...check...
clothes... NO...
YIKES...
better do that NOW!


THANK YOU AGAIN
for visiting & 
THANK YOU so much 
for your support!
I'm anxious to hear your thoughts & your favorites...

I hope you're inspired to

make art...
wendy
ps...come over to Instagram...
I'll have a quickie video or 2 there!






21 comments:

Debby said...

Mini ink pads! Very cool. Need to see what you do with the Enamel Accents. Your bags are sooo cute!

Cec said...

Wow, great new products for this year. Have a super time and can't wait to see what you post. Oh, and you are right - they are ADORABLE. :) Working on the Bank of Husband because the wish list of new products is getting really long.
Hugs!
Cec

Unknown said...

Can't wait to see your demo of these enamel accents, our studio needs all the colors, too. Houston, are you listening???

Gwen Lafleur said...

Great release! The enamel accents look like a total must have (as in must have them ALL) and I'm so excited for the mini Archival ink pads - those are going to be perfect for when I travel to retreats!

Scrapthat said...

Oh man! so fun and I love the enamel accents also! I'm headed over to instagram!

Craft Addicts - Tracy Evans said...

I love mini too and those archival are adorable. Love the enamel accents. Have a fun show. Tracy x

Stampnms said...

Mini Wendy archival = genius. Thank you

yoorah said...

So excited for the minis and the matching dots! Love that the round blending fits in your mini too!

Unknown said...

Love the mini pads and everything!

Rea' said...

WOW, WOW, and WOW again !!! Archival Minis yeah !! Love, love, love the three bags...
I'm excited but I hate I'm missing the show this year ... I don't get to hang out with you ... I'll be checking the videos :) Have a great show :)

Theresa said...

WENDY!!!! OMGOSH!!! I can't believe it!! Mini ink pads!!!! Your pouches!!! Your enamels!!! I want them all!!!!!!! Your line is just better and better!!!

Tona said...

Mini ink pads & enamel accents in your colors! What more could a girl ask for?! I can't wait until they hit the stores.

Vic said...

Oh, no!! My budget is screaming - I need it all.

Redanne said...

The minis are indeed adorable! I love them!! I love that the little pads fit inside too.... did I say... I love them!!! Anne xx

Alyce said...

Yea!!! It's going to be hard to wait until March for the Archival minis! Love the new products. Looking forward to your videos. Have a great time in warm California.

magicalmagpie said...

Oh Wow! 2017 going to be a year where my budget gets stretched to the limit, so many exciting new products from Ranger, I don't know where to start! Oh my word!

Candy Spiegel said...

I'm so excited!! I just ordered all of the mini inks ... I've been doing a lot of stamping lately and I find that I need all of the colors and that is a lot to haul around, so I'm loving the minis! Also just ordered some of the stamps and stencils and the storage bags ... so beautiful! When I see you will you autograph them for me?

Dorothy said...

Love the mini inks and the Enamel Accents!!!! Can't wait!

Karen Goulet said...

I do love the mini inks, and it is ingenious that you found a way to keep the applicator attached to the ink pad. The artwork on the bags is just so YOU. Thank you Wendy! Karen

Stephanie Rodgers said...

I.need.them.all!!! Mini pas & enamel accents!!! xoxo

lstroker300 said...

These bags are so beautiful. Do you have a stamp "in her heart, she knew she was an artist?