here's how I got started...

here's how I got started...
a 20 minute podcast by Crazy BeYOUtiful

Thursday, March 23, 2017

come visit the Ranger blog!

I hope you can take a few minutes to
pop over to 
for a tutorial for
 a THANK YOU card...

here's a little peek...
it uses the 
and the new 
select-a-sentiment stamp-it stencil-it...
I found it here...
and...here...
and here...

if you have the 
lower case, they work perfectly in the label area...
you can say anything...
any word...
any name...
any date...

and just a little scoop...
this is one hugely popular (just restocked)
so expect to see an add on, that's a perfect fit...
shhh...
that a secret...
for blog friends only!

in the tutorial you'll learn 2 ways to use my new

if you haven't tried them...
I hope this will give you some ideas...

I love to add Dina's (paint tip)
just pop off the nozzle and 
screw the applicator on...
 you can make dots extra easily...
and the stylet keeps 
the enamel accents flowing...

I'm loving multicolored background stamping, and it's so easy with tim's stamp platform...
this is a GREAT must have tool...
every detail was 
very well planned and perfectly executed...
I'm using it daily!

this combo of potting soil and watering can is a favorite, with the new 
brown & grey doesn't sound too cool,
 but trust me...
IT IS!

they'll be shipping soon...
after you have them, 
I'll be posting some fun ways to use them...

they are super convenient for adding multiple colors to a stamp...
it's TRUE...

size DOES matter!
ps...they are super cute too!

OK...

ready...

set...

GO 
over to Ranger and check it out!

after that...
I think you should 
enjoy yourself and

make art!
wendy





7 comments:

Dorothy said...

Going there now!! Thanks!!

Vic said...

Looks good, off to check out the tut.

MA said...

Love your card. Adding that applicator tip - who knew? wow, great idea!

txcn363@yahoo.com said...

Using Dina's precision tip on the enamels? Wow! I may have to try that (I DO have one on my Glossy Accents) I'm looking forward to using Tim's stamp platform (just one of the dozens of folks waiting for Carolyn's order to reach the store) I used another brand (I'll decline to use their name because I like a couple of their other art supplies) but I was terribly disappointed with it. Seems a shame, too, as I could have gotten a nice batch of new supplies/tools, for what I spent on it. I am over the MOON with your Circle Collage AND Rectangle Collage background stamps...this sounds like a super cool way to use them, too...multiple colors! Always offering us alternative ways to use our tools...thank you, Wendy!!!

Stephanie Rodgers said...

Just saw the tutorial on the Ranger blog. Love it!

Anita Houston The Artful Maven said...

I can't wait for those minis! LOVE the tutorial as you use my new favorite background stamp...love!

Alyce said...

Looking forward to getting the mini ink pads. I'll be able to have more colors. :-)