here's how I got started...

here's how I got started...
a 20 minute podcast by Crazy BeYOUtiful

Sunday, October 7, 2007

Just me...trying to add my photo...grrrr...


Well...I'm not smart enough to figure out how to put me over on the right, where I belong. Think I'll call my techno geek friend Linda later.
But I did figure out how to be notified when comments are posted, thanks to my friend...ART GODDESS...ROBIN BEAM!! THANKS!!! Check out her blog...She has TONS of great arting tips...I get to meet her soon @ RANGER U!!! Believe me...I'm counting the days!!

And it is Sunday, so you know what that means...GO BEARS... (I should be embarrassed to admit that I'm a fan...)... but there's always hope...maybe they'll go and actually PLAY this week. Maybe is the key word...
Back to making art...
Have a GREAT Sunday!
Wendy

2 comments:

Robin Beam said...

Now I know what you look like so I can hide...hehehe.
Inky Hugs, R.

GREETJE said...

You look Great.
Have a nice monday.
Love Greetje