here's how I got started...

here's how I got started...
a 20 minute podcast by Crazy BeYOUtiful

Wednesday, October 3, 2007

A little thank you gift..........


This face makes me smile............... This is a little thank you gift that I sent to Ted & Michelle Cutts, the owners of Stampers Anonymous/Art Gone Wild. It's done on an antique chalkboard that Linda found for me @ a resale shop. I was saving it for something special & this was a perfect fit. The back side of the chalkboard was an instant background because of the cool texture. I just added some vintage photo & a few stamps...done!!
All stamps are by Stamper's Anonymous, of course! All inks by Ranger...LOVE the distress inks! Totally addicting.
So...thank you Ted & Michelle. I will NEVER forget your kindness! You are 2 very special people!!
Wendy

2 comments:

Michelle McGee said...

That freaking rocks man... where's mine? I think you owe me a big fat thank you, too!!!

Or you will in a few weeks!

Robin Beam said...

ooooooh, I like that! So you want a soldered piece, huh? Hmmm, we'll have to negotiate I think.

hehehe