here's how I got started...

here's how I got started...
a 20 minute podcast by Crazy BeYOUtiful

Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Here's the door prize for Saturdays class...



I'm teaching another class this Saturday @ Scrapbook Friend'z in Bloomington Illinois. I try to give cool door prizes and here's what I made for this class. These candles make great simple gifts for any occassion & can easily be customized to co-ordinate with any decor.
The paper is from Piggy Tales...it was in my Maya Road welcome box. Both velvet blossoms are from Maya Road and the stamps are also Maya Road.... from the SCROLL set! I'm loving the acrylic stamps because it makes the placement so easy.
Have a good Tuesday!
Wendy

3 comments:

Robin Beam said...

Where's my door prize? Or do I get the booby prize!? hehehe.

Hugs, Robin

Rachel Greig said...

Oh how nice!! :)

Shelley Haganman said...

Great ideas for a door prize! The person that gets this will be thrilled! Can't wait to hear about your Ranger class. You will have to keep us posted! Shelley