here's how I got started...

here's how I got started...
a 20 minute podcast by Crazy BeYOUtiful

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Remember the sneak peek...


from a long time ago??? Well here's the full shot. This is my "thank you gift" for Robin Beam, for all the hard work that she did to get ready for Ranger U. I love the large alphabet stamp that is made by my friend Rachel Greig in Australia. It worked that I could highlight Robin's initials & mine. FUN!! It's a shadowbox frame that is 8 x 8.
The chipboard flowers and the circles (foundations tin) are from Maya Road. The "think outside the box" stamp is from Mrs. O'Leary's. I used Ranger's Distress Inks...vintage photo & faded jeans. Bet that's not a surprise. Tim teased me about being the blue & brown queen...so I'll try my best to use some other colors...SOMEDAY soon. Moving on ....to the alcohol inks!!
Wendy

4 comments:

Rachel Greig said...

You already know I love this, but I'll say it again: I LOVE THIS!!!!!

Linda M. Cain said...

Having seen this before the others, you know how I feel! TERRIFIC JOB-Wonderful stamps by the Australian Princess! heh!

GREETJE said...

I love this so much!!
You are Unique
Greetje

Robin Beam said...

I am happy to say that I have this on my bookshelf in my office, so I get to look at it and admire it all day long! Thanks again sooooo much, Miss Wendy. Brat. :-)

Blue and Brown Hugs, Robin