here's how I got started...

here's how I got started...
a 20 minute podcast by Crazy BeYOUtiful

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

TA DA...FIRST MAYA ROAD DT project!!!


I've been dieing to share my first Maya Road DT project. This was really fun & a little different for me. I covered the wood card holder with Bohemia paper from My Mind's Eye. The chipboard bird and branch are from Maya Road, the Birds of a feather tin. "Make it" was added with Maya Road Noah rub-ons and "Merry" is the Chicago lower case chipboard, from Maya Road that was stamped and colored with Vintage Photo. I used Maya Road's Velvet Ric Rak to cover the seams and the clear stamps are from the Make a Date set and Postcard, both from Maya Road. The little bird on the bottom is microfelt, also from Maya Road. Fun...easy...& it makes a great gift!
Happy Tuesday & Happy Birthday to Caroline Lau...Maya Road owner. I hope you have a fun day!! Here's her blog, if you'd like to send her a birthday wish!
Wendy

4 comments:

Linda M. Cain said...

TERRIFIC!!! You never disappoint with talent and ideas!
Linda

Shirley said...

LOVE it!

Jennifer Davis said...

Loving those birds! =) The colors that you chose are super as well, beautiful first project!

Congrats again on the DT!!

Angela Hoffmann said...

YAY!!! i just discovered your blog!..i was looking on my list the other day looking to see if you had one...and nope no link..but Linda posted today on the divas and I found you over there!...now i can have my Wendy fix!~

gorgeous Maya road samples...they are so lucky to have you creating for them...your stuff just blows me away..and i go visit your site for inspiration frequently~

now I am happy...have a wonderful day~
xoxox
angela