here's how I got started...

here's how I got started...
a 20 minute podcast by Crazy BeYOUtiful

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Ready to roll...



Good morning!!!...You saw the door prize for Saturdays class a few days ago. Here's the actual class I'm teaching for the holiday event. The LSS owner asked for a simple holiday project, on a canvas, that would take 2 hours or less. Sign-ups are great, so I think they liked it!!

I spent yesterday getting the kits all cut & assembled. Todays ingredients are...
Paper from Bo Bunny
Heart punch from Fiskars...sure saves the hands when you're cutting a bunch!
Chipboard heart from Hero Arts
I cut the letters with the Cricut
The tree punch is from Carl...sorry can't find the link. I must need more coffee!

So...when Saturday gets here...I'm READY TO ROLL!!

Have a good one!!
Wendy

4 comments:

Linda M. Cain said...

DEFINITELY COOL! They will love the class!
Linda

Robin Beam said...

I've seen you do better... (ROFL)

I'm in so much trouble, aren't I?

:-)

TAG

GREETJE said...

Nice work Wendy
Yes Robin now you are in trouble.LOL
Greetje

Heather said...

OMG...why don't I live near there so I can go to this class!! I love it! They will enjoy doing it.