Debby Lewis sent me this layout. WOW! I was impressed with how many stamps she used!
Take a look!
Debby also included all the ingredients she used for this piece.
Here's what she said...
Can you just begin to imagine how much fun I'm having!?! LOL!
Yes Debby...we can see that you had fun!!
Studio 490 Stamps (Stampers Anonymous)
"on the dot" pattern paper
K & Co chipboard house frame
Lil' Davis chipboard word "family"
Anna Griffin Ribbon
Maya Road Sunshine Sheer and Chipboard Arrow
Tim Holtz's Fragments (idea-ology)
Tim Holtz's Butterfly Stamp (Stampers Anonymous)
Distressing Inks (Ranger)
Dabber (Adirondack) Ranger
Alcohol Ink (Adirondack) Ranger
Thanks so much for sharing DEBBY!!
Here's THE WATCH I told you about yesterday, made by Karen Morikawa.
Click for a bigger look.
Was I right?? VERY COOL??? She also sent another photo...but that's a gift, so I'll post that in a few days...
Now on to the AWARDS!
I got this award from Sherry Cheever and also from Paper Patti ( Patti Behan). THANK YOU. I also got one from Jenna Franklin, a LONGGG time ago...and never had time to get that one done. YIKES!! Sorry!
Here's the scoop...
This award is for blogs you really like to visit. As most of the awards go, you are to nominate seven blogs with their blog links, email them, post this award on your blog with the link going back to the person who awards you the award, and then they nominate or award seven blogs.
My choices are...
1. Suze...not only for her creations...but because her posts are SOOOO funny. She always says that the only reason she has a kitchen is because her house came with one. She makes me laugh, because she is quite serious about that! I can tell!
2. Linda Cain...she's the queen of metal & doodling. Tons of inspiration on her blog. Check it out.
3. Katie Watson...for her totally cool & unique style. She can pair red with anything & make it look sooooooo good.
4. Lisa Pace... because she is THE queen of classy glitter. Now she's on to something new. MOASICS, using a kit from Ranger.
5. Ali Edwards... I finally got to meet her when she demoed in Ranger's CHA booth. Just as I expected...She's TOTALLY cool & oh so nice. She's the originator of ALI DOTS, made with alcohol inks.
6. Claudine Hellmuth...another art chick with very funny blogging. Her new "sticky back canvas" from Ranger is a great new toy. It sure makes things so very convenient & quick.
7. tim...you want talent & inspiration?? For me...he's the ultimate! I'm happy to call him my friend.
If you're still here...