Wednesday, August 13, 2008

I see a MAJOR shopping trip coming!

WOW!!! Thanks so much for all the great Cuttlebug info. I do appreciate your input...I bet Rick doesn't...oh well...He'll adjust!

Anyway...I WILL be shopping very soon....thanks to ALL of YOU!

And speaking of SHOPPING...

Sudie emailed me last night & studio 490 stamps have arrived in South Carolina. YIPPEE!! I'm so excited to see how they are used by others. I know what I had in mind when I designed them...but seeing other ideas will be fun. Don't make me wait too long. I am NOT patient!!

Show me what you make with them & I'll post your photos here. Sharing is GOOD!

Here's a CHA sample I made for Maya Road with some of their new stamps. Hmmm...I see that a few studio490 snuck in too...

Are you shocked that there is no vintage photo used here ???
Now I'm in love with burlap. It looks great with lots of colors...
Here's a little tip & a reminder...
Deb, co-owner of Maya Road makes us GREAT FREE templates for use with their products.
For those of you signed up for the "Use your scraps" fragments journal, check this out...
It's another option for the inside. You can make it a calendar instead of a journal...or it can be an address book.
Check out the templates here.
There are a bunch of cool templates in addition to the 2 I mentioned.
Think about this & get an early start on your Christmas gifts...You'll have fun and the recipient will be thrilled with a handmade gift from the heart.
That's it for today...
Make it a good one...


Linda Cain said...

I love Burlap. It seems to have a bit more opaque quality to it than the other browns. Terrific page. You know how I love houses!
Linda Cain

Kim Piggott said...

How funny is that, I was strong and stamped in brushed corduroy today instead of vintage photo, it was hard but then I loved it. Maybe I'll strike out with the burlap tomorrow. Absolutely stunning piece of art. I just love what you have done with your wonderful stamps. Brilliant.
kim x

Debby said...

Outstanding projects. I love the burlap too. Sudie passed the word to me that her LSS had Studio 490and I purchased some of the stamps, but I have to wait until tomorrow to get them. :{ I can't wait to get my hands on them!

KAT said...

I am waiting for my order to arrive then I will have sumin to share with YOU!!! Must be exciting to see your work come to life in the hands of others!!!