here's how I got started...

here's how I got started...
a 20 minute podcast by Crazy BeYOUtiful

Sunday, June 13, 2010

BACK!!!...

with a MAC!

YIPPEE...I think we're in business.
We both have LOTS to learn...so this will be a shorty post to make sure ...IT GOES to you and not cyberspace.

I can see I'll be making the 75 mile one way trek often...
for more one to ones @ the Apple store.

but so far so good...my poor little old brain was on overload yesterday after I left the store...

and in case you wondered...YES!!!

I did miss you guys LOTS!

I'm glad you enjoyed the memo pin tip...

Look @ all your stamps...it's amazing what will fit in that small circle. There really are a million possibilities.

I promised to give you a heads up just as soon as the new Maya Road goodies arrived. Guess what...

they're HERE!

Here's the BLACK bingo chips...



and these awesome trinket star pins...

remember you can use them as is...
and ...
you can change the color with alcohol inks...to coordinate with any project.

I already added tim's rock candy distress stickles to some of them...
VERY COOOOOOOOL effect!


You'll find the super cute chipboard mini laundry set here...

and the mini crowns here.


I had planned to show you the new Enamel Accents from Ranger...

but they're on top secret CHA projects...

TRUST ME...they are a way cool product!
They dry shiny and stay raised...for a great embellishment.

As you can guess...I'm in LOVE with the black.

And speaking of CHA...I'm over the top excited about my new stamps...

I'm working on projects for book #3 and they have been so much fun...

I got some new ideas and tips and hints to share too...

OK...let's see if this publishes...

I was going to cross my fingers, but I NEED them to...

make art
wendy



26 comments:

Helen said...

Good to see you back again. Can't wait to see the new stamps!

mamakat said...

Tried the memo pin trick with glossy accents, white enamel and black: super cool results. The clear sank and looks steam punkish (maybe a monocle or a pair of glasses with 2). I stamped small type letters on the back of the white and it looks fun too!

Unknown said...

This post is looking good from here ... I need some black bingo thingies ... erm .... now ... and ... erm .... FOUR more sleeps!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Liz in MO said...

Looks good!!!! Love the trinket pin idea.

Unknown said...

Whew! I've been going through Wendy withdrawls this week. Congratulations on your new baby! Looking forward to more sneak peeks and postings.

SusanK said...

Just tried the memo pin with Glossy Accents on my mom's birthday card. It will be on my blog soon. Way cool! Glad you're back!

Kate Burroughs said...

Congrats on taking delivery of the Mac. Relax, it will be fun! Cannot wait to see all the new projects. Wish I were going to CHA but not this time.
Aloha, Kate

Anita said...

Awesome peeks! Looking forward to seeing the new stuff! Enjoy your Mac!

Dorothy said...

looking forward to seeing your new stamps!!!

Anonymous said...

I tried the memo pin, glossy accents technique and love the look. After finding a store with the perfect sized circle punch I can really turn out some cutie-pins! Good to have you back and be patient as you learn to use the Mac. It will be well worth the time spent. Marijane

slbt17 said...

oh man - I need to get another job to afford all of this cool stuff!
Thanks for the fun, glad you are enjoying your MAC - the hardest thing for me to overcome - is where is my files I just saved .... hmmm ....
Sandra

Lori said...

Aha, good to see you back in blog land...we've been missing you for sure. Glad to hear the Mac thing is going well...as for me, I'll take Mac N Cheese. Love the new MR stuff, and can't wait to see the new ART!

ellen vargo designs said...

Welcome BACK!!! We missed you too! And welcome to the wonderful world of MAC! I got mine about a year ago and will never go back - NEVER! Can't wait to see all your new stuff this summer!

Linda R said...

Boy did I miss you! So happy you are one with Mac and back making art. Come on CHA and book #3 ;-)

Tona said...

Welcome back! It looks like you & Mac are getting along quite well ;)

Anonymous said...

You and Mac seem to be communicating just fine.
Yes, welcome back to blogland...you were missed.
Oh, and while you were "gone," I went ahead and ordered a boatload of MR goodies. Love those black bingo numbers and the mini crowns, and the star trinket pins and....you get the idea.
Eileen in NYC

Kathleen said...

You're going to love your Mac! As of this week, we're nearly 100% Mac family, with just one to go. Her computer is holding up, so no need to replace it yet! All four boys are on a Mac now. Did you get the Macbook or the Macbook Pro? I'd love the Pro, but my little 13" Macbook is holding up just fine, and it's two years now. The new design of the white one is a big improvement, and the Pro is sweeeeeeeet! That's what our son just ordered for law school, since they heard such a demand for use of Mac over PC that they upgraded their system and everything will now be available for Mac. Our son thought he was going to have to buy windows 7 for his Mac, but now he doesn't! His fiance just ordered the 13" macbook. If you didn't already do it, I recommend the applecare protection plan. It covers just about everything except the battery and software.

Art By Wanda said...

Yay!!! It worked!!! I'm so glad you are back...I missed you!!! I used the white accents on a simple card recently and they are fun!!!

Anonymous said...

yay! missed u too....cannot wait tho my check book can...dying for the new releases....but wont be able to get much right now...ty for the tips! cher

Etta said...

It worked! So, now "show us the money!"

Stephanie said...

wahoo! I use Macs at work and home. Love 'em

jan metcalf said...

You tease you...."I planned to to show you this but"

Kathy said...

Congratulations on your Apple. I love mine, once you learn the differences you will be in love. It is a work horse. I can't wait to get my hands on those bingo pieces. I am patiently waiting for your new sets and Book #3, HA!!

nonnie said...

crowns....laundry...images I usually do not picture together...but the thought is making me smile. glad you are back...now if we could see a little art....LOL

Sam said...

We've just bought a new laptop and were considering a Mac...wish we'd got one now having read all the endorsements here!

Anyway, just wanted to say I've used your talent as my inspiration this week for a challenge blog, I love your art and you inspire so many people...hope that was ok, I've given you full credit :)

Radu Prisacaru, UK Internet Marketer & Web Developer said...

A round of applause for your article post. Thanks Again. Keep writing.