here's how I got started...

here's how I got started...
a 20 minute podcast by Crazy BeYOUtiful

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

now about that peek...***updated***

phew...
FINALLY Blogger is allowing photo uploading...

to thank you for your patience...
I made this peek larger than I planned...



this should keep you busy for a bit...

there are new studio 490 stamps & art parts too...
I *hope* you're liking what you see...
I am having a flipping' blast with this new release...

back to it...
gotta...

make art (LOTS of art)
wendy

ps...for the questions about white art parts in a previous post...
NOPE...
as usual...
they were covered with Ranger's snow cap white pigment ink...
YES...it IS really that white...
even over kraft colored art parts...
that explains why I LOVE it so much!

*****EDIT*****
stop the press!

NO...those are NOT art part alphabets...
or punctuations...

21 comments:

Helen said...

It was so worth the wait! I love the scissors - and thimble - and I see Hels was right about a key.... keep 'em coming, please!

Vic said...

Great peek! Are there punctuation marks? Alphabet, too?

Gillian .... said...

Wings ... I spy WINGS (Woo hoo) and digits ... and do I spy a new background stamp ... oh you are such a tease ... keep them coming!

france papillon said...

i'm already counting the days till we can get these! wings!!! yessss!!!

Cim Allen said...

I think the scissors are the coolest ! I have to have a zillion pairs, they will be on every project. I'll have to look again, once I saw them I was in a state of delirium and couldn't see anything else :) LOL I have an idea ... how about a shopping bag art part ??? oooo that would be sweet !

Anonymous said...

Scissors! Fantastico!

Candy C said...

Oh my...I can see the dollars flying out of my purse now! LOVE the new Art Parts. If that is just a sneak peek, I'm really in trouble! :)

slbt17 said...

wow ....
Sandra ltb

Nancy said...

Oh, ooooohhhh!!! More AP's to us with the dress form?? FUN!!!!!!

Carol W. said...

great peek but I need more...LOL! I see wings!

Noreen said...

Enjoyed the peek... and love your art! Thanks!

Larissa Heskett said...

OHHH!! I LOVE it!! I can see why you had fun making this!! AWESOME!! =) I LOVE the scroll work at the bottom of the shelf!! I also Love the wings, scissors, thimble, key and dress form. Is that a pencil, I also see some mini little cards or something below the dress form!! Can't wait to see MORE!! THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS DAY!! =)

Melody (lacyquilter) said...

Oooo, I think I NEED this piece in my sewing room! Me likey!

Art By Wanda said...

I am lovin' everything!!!!!!!!!!!! You are very good at covering with the snow cap... perfect edges and everything!!! Thank you for answering that!!!!

Cher said...

oh ya gotta get me some ..hurry up! luv luvvvvvvvvvvv

Tara C. said...

I love ---love---love---love the sewing room art parts. I wish my mother was still living so I could make her a project out of this set!! I need this set!!!

Karen Goulet said...

SEW adorable! Pun intended. Karen :)

Vic said...

Thanks for the update! I passed the alpha parts by at the LSS - now I see I need them! LOL

Dorothy said...

Fantastic!!

SusanK said...

Let me just say that blogger is being a real royal pain. Now that that's off my chest, let me also say that these sneak peeks are magnificent and I'm drooling at what I think I'm seeing. Oh, hurry up CHA!

Lori said...

Ooo, those scissors are awesome! Love all of these!