here's how I got started...

here's how I got started...
a 20 minute podcast by Crazy BeYOUtiful

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

participation & parts...

hello!
glad you liked the yellow pages tutorial...
it's fun stuff...

and speaking of fun stuff....
I ***think*** I forgot to tell you about this...
hey, I'm old & my little brain is mushy some days...

way back in January, my friend May Flaum asked me to participate & contribute some art for her new book...

below is the cover and the pre-order info from Amazon is here...
we don't have long to wait,
as I see the release date is August 29th...cool!

thanks May...
it was an honor & a pleasure to be included...
it looks awesome!



I don't have any art to share today...
boohoo...
I've been working non stop to get the projects done for book #5...
(I haven't cooked anything...so what else is new? so sad...NOT!)

I have 10 done so far...
and I have to say again that I'm totally over the moon excited with both the new stamps & new art parts too...

yesterday we finalized the packaging for 12 art parts sets...
and that's checked off the TO*DO list...

believe me... I WILL share just as soon as I can...
it's killing me to keep quiet...

now for those of you who asked for a closer look @ that dining room table loaded with new art parts...

here you go...


oopsie! I guess that's a little TOO close!
I will try harder very soon!

thanks so much for popping in...
I hope you don't mind the teasing...

and remember...

take time to...

make art!
wendy

29 comments:

sue said...

It's nice to see you in a book. I think Tammy Tutterall is in there too.

Noreen said...

How cool - to be featured in someone else's book, as well as your own books! I couldn't quite focus on the art parts in your photo! :0)

Debby said...

Congratulations on being included in a book! Way cool. It will be fun to see all of the new stuff soon.

Chirpin Is Fun said...

Very funny! You need to zoom that camera back a little! lol

Cim Allen said...

Can't wait to see the new book and all the art parts and stamps !! Thanks for the tease :) Have a great day Wendy

Gillian .... said...

Oh you are such a tease! Roll on July that's all I can say. Congrats on being in this amazing book.

Vic said...

You are a tease! I'm sure the wait is hard for you, too.

I put the book on my wish list. Congrats!

Larissa Heskett said...

OH YEAH!! That looks like a FABULOUS book!! I can't wait to get my hands on one!! THANKS for sharing it with us!!
I also can't BELIEVE how
DARN ORNREY you are!! =)
Teasing us with that photo!! =)
I can't wait for the REAL SNEAK PEEKS!! Have a FABULOUS DAY!! =)

Tona said...

I can't wait to get my hands on that book!

france papillon said...

You wouldn't be you if you weren't a teaser! lol that book is already on my wishlist since Nathalie Kalbach talked about it. And your dining room table looks... hum... awesome! Seriously, can't wait for the new stuff!!!

Melody (lacyquilter) said...

BAD!!

Craft Addicts - Tracy Evans said...

Thanks for teasing LOL. Looking forward to the new art parts. Must admit like you I have not done much tea making, art is so much more fun. Tracy x

Anonymous said...

LOL! I'm glad to know you're in that book too...it was already on my list, because Julie Fei-Fan Balzer, a wonderful NY artist is in it. Now I have another good reason to get it!

grandmabertie said...

Not fair! We want a real look at the new art parts! I cannot wait until they come out. I just love them. Thank you for letting us know about the book. I have put it on my wish list so I will not forget the purchase it. Looking forward to seeing new art soon! Have fun!

slbt17 said...

lol!
Sandra ltb

Heidi said...

Nice close up!!! Lol

Candy C said...

Okay Wendy...YOU are a TEASE!! I want to see the new Art Parts! Not Fair that you can see the and we can't. Oh wait...YOU designed them! Guess that give you an "edge". haha Hey, congrats on being featured in that amazing looking publication! Well deserved!!

Cher said...

oh what a brat! ohhh gosh...did I just type that lol...we shall wait n see AS USUAL lol...congrads on being in the book..looks like a good one.. any word on more stains? LOL

Diana said...

too funny!!! love the sense of humour!!!!

Art By Wanda said...

You are too funny!!!!!!!!!! Congrats on the inclusion in the book... woohoo!!!!! Looking forward to July :-) And this weekend... I get to take Tim's classes at Stamper's Ink.

Winnie Dolderer said...

I am looking forward to seeing what you have coming! I find that I am swamped at home and work and haven't had time to "make art" lately... I am taking a Tim Holtz inspired class on Sat so I can learn new stuff and have time set aside! Thanks for your inspiration!

texasbarb said...

what a stinker you are!!! guess I' have to wait with everyone else.

congrats on being in the book, too!

Nurse Ratchet said...

Sneak peeks on the horizon...yippee!

Bethan said...

ooooh naughty !! you're such a tease!

lool forward to seing your inclusion on the book

Karen Goulet said...

Congratulations Wendy!
As for the closer look...very funny! I am looking forward to the unveiling of your new products...yeah for you!
Karen :)

Barbara said...

You were sure in a silly mood with this post. Lovely shot of your table top - NOT!

Can't wait to see the new Art Parts and Stamps. You'll share soon, I hope!

Julie said...

Great tease! Very Clever!!

Sharon S. said...

Love the close up of the new stamps - love it and love you!! Funny gal!!

lois Skiathitis said...

How cool to be in someone else's book. I also might add that you are such a tease. LOL!!! TFS!!! :-D