here's how I got started...

here's how I got started...
a 20 minute podcast by Crazy BeYOUtiful

Friday, May 3, 2013

great gifts & a GIGANTIC SALE!


just in time for Mother's Day, 
graduations or any gift giving occasion...

kits for art are back in stock &
ON SALE...
with the discount code
each kit is less than $6.00...

we've had lots of requests for kits...
so we introduced 2 new "kits for art" at CHA in January...

 kits include complete instructions, step out photos, and the art parts & Blossom Bucket metal corners needed to complete the container...

this little cutie is called "create a container"...

the only thing you'll need to add is a flower center...


I like this kit because you can customize it to fit in with any decor...

choose any colors & any background stamps & it will be perfect!

the container can hang via the hole in the base, or it will sit on a shelf...

art parts work well with distress inks, distress stains, distress paints or you can cover the pieces with patterned paper...

for this sample I used distress stains...
jet black archival for my stamping...
and added an extra clearly for art flower...

I added the flower/leaves at the top, so this will sit on a shelf...



this next sample was done with the new distress paints...

I wanted this one to hang,
 so this time the flower/leaves are at the bottom 
& they can hang off the edge of the container...

the lines are this background stamp...
I just turned it 90 degrees to make the lines vertical...


here's another sample done with distress stains, 
the lines again...


if mom loves to quilt or sew...
here's another variation...

I saved the flower/leaves for another project & instead, I added the  Blossom Bucket sewing machine, spool, scissors & ruler...
this container will hold a small pair of scissors...



art parts are also awesome when embossed...

this time I stamped the stripes and 
the houndstooth with jet black archival, 
then clear embossed...

LOVE the bee...


the container was designed to hold a gift card or an assemblage...

you can see the opening below...


the opening is easily created by glueing 
the 3 art parts U shaped pieces together...
(they're in the kit...)

use any paper adhesive...
I like multi medium or glossy accents...


the second new kit is

this too contains instructions, step out photos, tim's mirrored material, that we die cut to make the perfect mirror...

you just need to add the flower center of your choice...


the instructions include how to use my black embossing paste to age the mirror & create a cool texture...

you'll also learn how to use alcohol ink to make an authentic looking old mirror...

this looks cute sitting on a dresser or vanity...
or you can also hang it...

don't forget to stamp the back too...




the embossing pastes are ON SALE TOO...



both kits work well with the daisy art  stamps...

the container uses the flower/leaves at the bottom & the mirror uses the daisy at the top left...

YES! 
it's ON SALE TOO!




if you've been thinking of starting an art journal...

this art parts kit  is ON SALE too...



I used it to make this journal...



these art parts words are on the cover &
they are great for cards too...




so here's the SALE scoop...


ALL my products are on SALE for...

sit down...

get ready...

40% off!

THANK YOU HEIDI!!!

yes...


even STENCILS!




this is a good time to stock up on 


art parts
which makes a great chalkboard...
it's another great gift idea...


you'll find the instructions on the Ranger site...

(under $15.00)


(sale price is under $3.00)



and 

all 4 colors of embossing pastes


here's the MAGIC code to enter at checkout...

4wendy

remember...

SALE...

it's the GOOD 4 letter word!

have a wonderful weekend...

I intend to...

make art!
wendy


15 comments:

Lori said...

Love these samples, Wendy! What great inspiration! My Mom's a quilter, so that sewing one would be PERFECT!

Helen said...

So tempted.... but have been a little "spendy" lately... lol! Have a fabulous weekend, Wendy. xx

Cheryl said...

Wendy,
Is this on the Ranger site or Simon Says site for the sale. Went to Rangers and didn't see the embossing paste and several other items I wanted- went to Retail Site
Thanks
Cheryl

wendy vecchi said...

CHERYL...
The sale is over at SImon Says...
click the links for the products...

the chalkboard tut is on the Ranger website...
the link will take you there.
wendy

Cim Allen said...

WOW .. everything I tried to add to my cart was sold out :( I didn't get any stencils and I wanted all of them .. bummer. I guess I wasn't quick enough. Have a good weekend Wendy !

Cheryl said...

Thanks- headed there now.

PlumTuckered's Paper Plays said...

What a great sale!! Love the idea of kits...genius! Now I have to run and do some shopping :-)

Lisa said...

What gorgeous and inspirational samples!! They are fabulous!! I'm off to shop... Happy Friday :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Dorothy said...

Very exciting!! Now i go shop!!

Marijane said...

What a deal! Anytime I can get 40% off I'm a happy shopper and luckily most of what I wanted was available. Your samples today are just darling and you gave me the creative "push" I needed for inspiration. Thanks!

Wilma said...

Wow, great art, went shopping but everything was out of stock. Happy for you ;-)

Redanne said...

Hi Wendy, the container looks amazing! Need one of those now. I just made a key holder using your fab Art Parts and love it. Off to Simon Says for a look and a spend. Hugs, Anne x

Debby said...

Amazing! Thanks for sharing. Might have to shop in a bit!

Dawn Louise said...

Would love to go shopping but they don't ship to the UK, got all excited for a minute then lol x great samples x

Unknown said...

Thanks for giving us lots of ideas for decorating the kits! And, thanks Heidi, for a wonderful sale!