here's how I got started...

here's how I got started...
a 20 minute podcast by Crazy BeYOUtiful

Monday, December 26, 2016

GREAT progressive S A L E!

I hope your Christmas was awesome...
we had a fun one!
now I'm counting the days 'til SPRING!
actually I was counting the days 
'til spring BEFORE Christmas...
but you probably knew that...

OK...
back to business...

if you received 
Christmas $$$
here's a place to get lots of bang for your buck!
it's a progressive S A L E...



just thought I'd pass the info on to you...

there's STAMP SETS...








CHEERS!

have a great day &

TODAY...

I hope you

make art!
wendy
ps...back to CHA samples for me!



2 comments:

Anne said...

Happy Boxing Day! Is there a code to use for the discount? I don't see any info on the site. Thanks, Anne

Dorothy said...

Thanks Wendy!!!