here's how I got started...

here's how I got started...
a 20 minute podcast by Crazy BeYOUtiful

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

today we have a guest artist...

but first...
WOW!

THANKS for the HUGE response to
"make art studio 490 style" book #3...

We spent all day yesterday signing & shipping books all over...

THE WORLD...
how cool...
and LOTS more today!

So far they are headed to the UK, Netherlands, Australia, Spain & LOTS of places here in the USA...

The power of the internet is amazing...

THANK YOU so much...

Today I have a treat for you...

it's guest artist Donna Lewis...

Here's her take on the art parts spool...

I fell head over heels in love with it...
the minute I saw it...

the little details REALLY add the wow factor...

I think you'll agree...
it's so stinkin' cute...



Here's the link to her blog...
she's included some instructions there...

THANKS DONNA...
you rocked art parts!

And speaking of art parts...they will be shipping SOON...
I'll let you know the minute I hear...

THANKS for being patient!

Ok...gotta run.
Still getting kits ready for this weekend in NY...
still have instructions to print...

I hope YOU have time to...
make art!
wendy

23 comments:

Helen said...

Oh, it is so cute - it made me laugh out loud. Love it. Off to check Donna's blog.

Unknown said...

Sweet! Love the details - going over to see how she put it all together. Congrats on the success of Book #3!

Vicki Harper said...

Yes! I agree it is "Stinkin Cute!" I need me some of those "Art Parts"!

Cim Allen said...

OMG, that is soooooooo cool ! I love it.. thanks for sharing.

Dawnll said...

Thanks for sharing another fun link...I will be checking out. I just got signed up with one of your classes on Oct 2nd I am so excited! Can't wait to meet you.

Elaine A said...

OMG!! What a fabulous job Donna has done. I love it! I can't wait for Art Parts to get to the stores. I NEED them - LOL!

Elaine Allen

Kat said...

WOW,what a fab take on your art part spool, Donna has done you proud I think, I'm off to check her blog out.
thank you Wendy for inspiring me to create,
congrats on book 3,
Kathleen.

Anonymous said...

so darn cute! xo cher

Anonymous said...

Donna did a great job! Placed my order and waiting my usual impatient self for the art parts to ship.
Eileen in NYC

scrappin-scrappin said...

Wendy, Thank you so much for featuring me on your blog! I'm over the top excited!! I admire your work so much and I'm lovin those art parts!! Thank you again!!

Scrapthat said...

Very cool! TFS!! Way to go Donna!

Marijane said...

Donna, I just love your "Halloween Spool!" The colors and the details are all just perfect. Thanks for including a link to her blog, Wendy. I'm headed there next!

Lori said...

Yup, my jaw dropped wide open when I saw that on her blog, totally wicked cool. Love it. She's a wonderful artist! Have fun teaching, and if Vicki Bruning is in class, tell her I said hello! She's a hoot!

Dianal said...

Oh wow, I love the art created by Donna ... how spectacular or should I say spooktacular ... love it ... thanks for sharing

Shannon Sawyer said...

I love, love, love the artwork on your newest book. Awesome as usual!! I can't remember, is that 5cent stamp on the cover of the newest book one of your stamps? And the "Li*ve" Bingo stamp is Maya Road right? If you find anytime to tell me I sure would appreciate it. I am just so in love with the cover artwork. You are just getting bigger and better by the month. Before we know it you will be as big as Tim and making stacks of cash. I hope that happens for you if that's what you want. You deserve it and you've worked really hard for all your success.

SusanK said...

Got my Art Parts but haven't had a chance to play with them...yet. This spooky Halloween creation that Donna made is just too cool!

Kathy Eddy said...

Wow, this really rocks! She nailed it with this one!

2amscrapper said...

This is fantastic.

Larissa Heskett said...

WOW!! Such a cute idea!! Love the bright colors too! Can't wait to use them myself!! Have a great day and don't work too hard!!

Kaye said...

How cute is that? Can't wait for new book! Congrats on the great response - but you certainly shouldn't be surprised!

Nancy said...

Donna did such a great job! I love her Art Parts creation!! And you're so sweet, to share it with us!

Two of those books are headed my way - YEA!!!!! Something tells me I'll be in a Wendy frame of mind at my art desk, soon! :-)

Erika M. said...

What an awesome creation!

Dorothy said...

Great art!!!