here's how I got started...

here's how I got started...
a 20 minute podcast by Crazy BeYOUtiful

Thursday, February 10, 2011

boxed & READY...***SOLD OUT***

15 giant priority boxes are stuffed & ready for new homes...

each has approximately 100 sheets of paper...


LOTS of random goodies...


several bags stuffed with alphabets, frames, numbers & MORE...
surprises...



Each box is $40.00 plus shipping...

Rick took 2 to the PO yesterday to determine the shipping fee...
these are HEAVY...
even heavier than we thought...
YIKES...
like 8 pounds...

so, USA shipping with delivery confirmation is $19.65

that makes the total $59.65 each box...

If you NEED one
& promise to give it a good home
& USE the contents...
to make art...

email me @ wbv1213@me.com

I will send you a PayPal request
for the total which is $59.65
THANKS!!!
THESE ARE ALL SOLD...& they will ship TODAY!

I've had lots of requests for more photos of the CHA sample using tim's new configurations print box...

I'll be back tomorrow with some close-up shots for you...

until then...

make art!
wendy

23 comments:

Hels Sheridan said...

Oooh, whoever gets one of those is VERY lucky ;o)) xx

fejferek said...

The destination of this pack is already known : Poland :D That's what is written on the stamps, right ? ;)
Greetings from Warsaw!

Julie said...

A special goodie package from a special lady! Thank you Wendy!

Cim Allen said...

I hope I got in in time for a box ! I'm hoping maybe some creative mojo vibe comes off of it and I can catch just a spark of your creative brilliance ! Have a great day, thanks for sharing Wendy.

Unknown said...

They look Fantastic! Just hope poor Rick doesn't need an operation after taking all those boxes to the post office.

SusanK said...

Wow! Sounds like a lot of awesomeness for new owners of your stash! Are you including a bit of muse as well????

jackib said...

I am so excited that I will be the lucky recipient of one of these goodie boxes! Thanks, Wendy....hopefully some of your artful creativity will be tucked inside as well. ;)

Debby said...

Wow those look really cool! You really did clean out a lot!

Erika M. said...

I would love to get one but can't afford it right now! Someone will give those boxes an awesome home.

Susan Leslie said...

Thanks Wendy, I am so excited that one of the boxes of goodies is going to my home, I am loving more chances to make art. Woo hoo

Crazicards Crafty Blog said...

I sooooooo wish I lived in the USA :O(

Anonymous said...

Tempting, but I could probably fill 15 boxes and still have too much stuff!
Congrats to all who have the room and purchased them; I'm sure Wendy included a nice pinch of mojo in each one.

Heidi said...

So looking forward to see more art!

Unknown said...

was at doctors with the kiddos all morning, JUST got home and saw this in time to get the last box! woohoo! thanks so much wendi for doing this!

sue said...

That was quick. If someone canceles please let me know and I will take it off your hands.

Liz in MO said...

Wow, those are some heavy, stuffed boxes. Have fun girls!

Karen Goulet said...

Congratulations to the winners!
WOW! The boxes were a fabulous idea...and the lucky people who got one can make art to their hearts' content.
I am going off to
make art now...Thanks Wendy!

Anonymous said...

wow guess I missed out too! hollar if someone changes their mind... xo cher

Anonymous said...

wow guess I missed out too! hollar if someone changes their mind... xo cher

Dorothy said...

wow, those sold fast!!

Angie Lentz said...

How cool!! I can't wait for your new project book to come out! Awsome!

Susan Leslie said...

Just want to say thanks Wendy!! I got my box of goodies today, it is like wow, I am speachless. I love everything and I will defiantly be making art.

Nancy said...

ACK! How did I miss this?!?!!? Please, oh, please ... more?!?!?!