here's how I got started...

here's how I got started...
a 20 minute podcast by Crazy BeYOUtiful

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Collections


Can't have a post without a photo. That would be boring. Here's the best I can do for today...sorry...no art! Top secret stuff!!
We both love to visit antique malls & flea markets in the summer. One of the things I collect is cool printers blocks. So, I gathered these from my studio & I'm trying out my Christmas camera. I have got to get better @ this picture taking stuff VERY SOON.
Guess I forgot a few things yesterday. Here's everything you need to know...
1. The tiny LOVE YOUR LIFE stamp is from Hero Arts. It's a perfect fit for the medium size McGill tag punch.
2. Yes, the paper is Basic Grey's Periphery. I'm addicted.
3. The Dyson deal...regular price is $459. On SALE this week @ Target for $389. But wait, it gets better. Open a Target charge account & get 10% off your first day purchase. So, the out the door price was $374. I was quite proud of myself.
4. Nope...it was me behind the Dyson today. Ginny might win the contest. (see her comment in the post below, to get the story)
And a little tip...save your $$$ for some new cool Maya Road products. We got some peeks yesterday. One word...WOW!!!!!!!!
Can't wait 'til these goodies arrive on my doorstep.
The end...
Happy Wednesday.
Wendy

1 comment:

Rachel Greig said...

And how funny is that! I was just showing you those links and bam, here's your own collection of cool letters :)

Love the R in your collection. And what's the 555? It should be 490, right?