here's how I got started...

here's how I got started...
a 20 minute podcast by Crazy BeYOUtiful

Monday, February 16, 2009

Maya Road ATC tutorial...

It's my turn to post on Maya Road's design team blog.
I decided to make an ATC...Maya Road style...

As I thought about my post...
I knew that I wanted to show how to alter one of the felt flowers...
I knew it would involve stamps & inks...just the basics...

So...here's the result...


All the supplies and instructions are listed on the Maya Road design team blog...the post was on February 13th.
THANK YOU CAROLINE for posting for me...computer issues here....AGAIN! grrrrrrrr...

So, take a minute to take a look...you just might want to...

make (atc) art!
wendy

5 comments:

Linda M. Cain said...

VERY nice! I'm really drawn to turquoise right now...don't know why!

Lori said...

Cute! Very nice!

Sherri said...

Very cute! Love the soft turquoise on it. Their ribbons are awesome. Love the altered flowers too.

Unknown said...

Love it! ATC's are so addicting!

Vicki said...

This is beautiful! How did you make the leaves??