here's how I got started...

here's how I got started...
a 20 minute podcast by Crazy BeYOUtiful

Friday, February 6, 2009

what? no studio 490 samples??



Here's a little look @ the studio 490 portion of the Stampers Anonymous booth @ CHA.

When I got home & unpacked, I realized that all the samples made with the new studio 490 stamps were gone...There are NONE here...

What?

I have nothing for show & tell @ my classes...REALLY?

WHY??

Because they are all traveling with the Stampers Anonymous booth to conventions across the country. That's just fine...

BUT...now I NEED to make some samples...or to say it another way...I need to...

make art!
wendy

ps...I hope your weekend is arty!




5 comments:

Margie Higuchi said...

Hi, Wendy!!
A good excuse to make art today ;0)
I understand that you flew with my good friend, Beth, of Spellbinders to CHA! Small world as I also worked (briefly) @ Cherish!
Have a great weekend...supposed to be WARM!! here :0)
xoxoxo

KAT said...

Amazing samples! Looks like there are only a few with no flowers - bet you miss these - to bad you won't be at the SA shows to see everyone Oh and Aw over your work. It's beautiful over the internet but we all know that Art looks better in person!

Have an Arty Weekend!

borcherding said...

Oh the torture you must go through every day!!!

GREAT sample by the way!!

Kristi B. said...

oh no! Good to hear you at least know where they are. I saw that sample wall & it was AMAZING! Have a great weekend being arty!!! :o)

Erin Glee said...

I clicked on the picture to make it larger, but it still wasn't close enough to see the detail I wanted to see. The overall photo is very nice~harmonious!

Has the Grand Prize winner from last week come forward?