here's how I got started...

here's how I got started...
a 20 minute podcast by Crazy BeYOUtiful

Monday, October 4, 2010

art parts have ARRIVED!

FINALLY!!!
YIP YIP YIPPEE!!!

Clearly for art is here too...



Here are the links to the specific packages...

clearly for art...it can be stamped
(with Ranger's archival ink) & cut out or...
you can die cut it...

you can color it with Ranger's alcohol inks...

then place on your Ranger craft sheet, heat with the heat-it tool for a few seconds to soften it...

then mold & form it into your desired shape...

don't like it?

it's simple to reheat & reshape until you are 100 % PERFECTLY satisfied...

just place it right back on the craft sheet & reheat & reshape again...

it's CLEARLY...amazing!

Here are the individual art parts packages...

art parts sampler pack (25 pieces)...



scallop trim pack (fit all frames)...


and last but NOT least!...

and...speaking of art parts...

below is a quick sample...
this time, using just the solid
3 1/2 x 5 1/2 inch base
with the small scallop trim...

the base was inked with Ranger's butterscotch pigment ink, using the blending tool...and foam...

and the edges were distressed with vintage photo...

the art parts scallop trim was inked with forest moss & the large flower is crushed olive...

the doily, text, scroll & saying were all stamped with jet black archival...

over the background which was stamped with coffee archival...

the flowers & leaves were stamped on grungepaper with jet black too...

and as you can see...
I'm addicted to the memo pins...

they are fun when transformed into custom epoxy embellishments with Glossy Accents.



I TOTALLY LOVE LOVE LOVE the pigments on the art parts...

if you're just starting with the pigment inks...
my suggestion is to start with butterscotch, lettuce, denim or sailboat blue & snow cap white...

with just those 4 colors, you have tons of options...

then...
you'll love them SO MUCH...
you'll want/NEED the other colors too...
trust me on this!
it happened to me!

since we're in the shopping mode...
tim's brand new distress stickles colors are shipping later THIS WEEK!
be still my heart!

here's a package deal...
it includes all 12 of the beautiful new colors @ a GREAT price...



and another package deal for Ranger's brand new YUMMY Perfect Pearls Mists...

they are extra"special" because the binder is already in the mix...

that means the bling won't rub off & NO SPECIAL fixative is needed to set them.
it's soooo SIMPLE!

they come in these awesome colors...

there is special price for them too, so we can get them ALL...

this shows all 12 of the colors included...


So there you have it...
LOADS of shopping tips...
LOTS of FUN stuff to play with...

I better run...
now that your husbands will HATE me!
But...you'll be happy!

YIKES...
Just tell them you NEEDED stuff to...

make art!
wendy
ps...more copies of Make Art studio 490 style volume 3 just arrived!
You can email me to order (wbv1213@me.com)

37 comments:

Erika M. said...

Very cool! Can't wait to try out the Art Parts!!!

Cim Allen said...

I love the art parts, but I have to say the pieces you can mold .. how fun does that sound. Endless possibilities .. I love versatile products ! Thanks Wendy

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

FUN FUN FUN!! The art parts are completely AMAZING! We have two extra special flowers you made happily displayed in our offices! Thanks Wendy!!

HUGS!
Heidi

Helen said...

I got hold of the squares/rectangle set and trims, they ROCK,and have had fun playing with them already, but I can't wait to get the flower parts.

Hels Sheridan said...

Nawty Wendy... all that temptation LOL I GOT art parts!!! I am peeing my pants excited and ... have a free evening so am gonna play... I cannot wait to have a fiddle with the Pigment Inks.. thanks for that otherwise they would have been Distress Inked as usual... nice to do something different for a change... BTW.. I LOVE all your cool idea's... can I come and touch your arm please to see if some of your talent leaks onto me?? ROFL
Hugs hun.. hope you having a GRAND day xx

Larissa Heskett said...

AWESOME!! Can't wait to get them!! Thanks for the info!! LOVE IT ALL!! Have a GREAT DAY!! =)
Larissa Heskett

Dawnll said...

Thank you for sharing all the links. I am so excited I got to meet you this weekend and take a class. LOVE LOVE all the things I learned.

Debby said...

Can't wait to try out the new art parts this week. Got mine and wasn't home over the weekend. Will find some time this week to play and make art.

Kathy said...

Ooo! I can't wait to get my hands on Art Parts.

Unknown said...

Well Wendy you have made the Christmas shopping easy, now I just hope I have enough money left over to buy presents for everybody else. Just kidding,but your Art Parts are seriously fun!

Anikraft said...

Loving your work Wendy!!!
Got my inky hands on some art parts a week ago and had a play with them today, love them!!! Also ordered a load of pigment inks, you just know how to make us spend money with all your great ideas!
Posting my art part creation on my blog this week if anyone fancies having a look. http://anikraft.blogspot.com
Keep up the great work!!!
Anika xxxxxx

jill said...

So exciting!!! I'm really excited to try the art parts and the clearly for art.....that product sounds fantastic!!! Thanks for your inspiration!

ellen vargo designs said...

Done... and... Done... Art parts plus some pigment inks... AND they have the craft scrubbie too!!! Double done! LOL.... :D ~ Ellen

Anita said...

Beautiful project! Thanks for all the links.

SusanK said...

Well I'll be gob-smacked! That one bodacious piece of art, Miss Wendy! Already got my art parts and clear art film but haven't been able to dedicate any time to playing...yet. Can't wait for my DS to arrive!!!! I'm hearing my art room calling - gotta go ready for the new stuff to arrive!

Sandi M said...

Yay, it's all finally here! Why oh why don't I have money this week????

2amscrapper said...

wonderful art piece and super that the new products are out and about.

sue said...

I purchased Art Parts and I am ready to Make Art.
Sue

jan metcalf said...

Gorgeous project Wendy! So glad the Clearly for Art is in! Can't wait to play!

~* steph :) *~ said...

love love love the art parts! can't wait to buy some! love your project as always. just perfect! thanks for sharing and have a great day! *hugs* steph :)

Art By Wanda said...

I am well stocked with Art Parts as my order has arrived... now I need time to Make Art (hopefully Wednesday).

Liz in MO said...

OHHHH, I want some of that clear stuff!!!! Can't wait to get my hands on it!

Anonymous said...

Be still my heart, I want it all! Found some of your :art parts: in a scrap store and bought some flowers and scallop trim. Now on to "Making Art" Thanks for all the tips,

Sue Bockrath

slbt17 said...

wow! looks like a lot of fun stuff ... someday ....
Sandra

Jennie -The Artistic Stamper said...

WEndy, art parts came in and went out!! lol got a set for myself, but have to find time to play!! what' time? lol and distress stickles, perfect pearls mists and more are on the truck wiging theor way to me :)))
Hugs to you and hoping your brother is doing good
xx

Kaye said...

My Art Parts are here...get to pick them up tomorrow! Woo hoo! Hope hubby can fend for himself tomorrow!

Marijane said...

I have had your Art Parts and Clearly for Art for a couple of weeks. (My favorite stamp store, Cottage Stamper in St. Charles, IL, was one of first in line at Stampers Anonymous CHA!) I have had time to play with Clearly for Art and it is so much fun! Beautiful effects are possible with alcohol inks blending together, and the molding and re-molding is downright therapeutic! It makes some gorgeous flowers. So glad you came up with this stuff.

Joyce said...

Awesome Blossom! Fabulous stuff. Need to place my order. Love the piece and you are right on with the colors.

Julie said...

Perfect Pearl Mist! Can't wait to use that and the Clearly For Art! A local scrap book store told me about the Prefect Pearl Mist coming out and they are going to carry it in their store!

octlove said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
redmom said...

I just got an order today...darn should have waited!! Looks like I'll have to go shopping again...shucks life is so rough!

Love your sample...gorgeous as always!

octlove said...

Can you hear my piggy bank being cracked open:)

Can't wait to play with the clearly for art!

Tona said...

Ooooh, you have me drooling on the keyboard...

Therese said...

Just went to scraptales to pick up all my art parts ( i ordered all of them, and reordered my second set of them, just loved them all and i don't want to run out of them in case we get snowed in and it is a drive there from me, and i picked up my book------ooooh, i love all your projects in there,,,,,,,,when i took your class ----all your projects that you did got me inspired and ready to make art..............thanks for everything and hope to see you someday at another class......love ya and hugs..............therese

Anonymous said...

You're either an incredible, creative, fabulous woman, or you're really, really evil. Or maybe both! I want EVERYTHING!!!! And can afford nothing. Still, sweet dreams cost nothing, so at least I can enjoy those.

Amy A. said...

Drooling over the parts!! I think I NEED the parts!! Poking under those couch cushions looking for change for my trip to the store!!

tiendas eroticas said...

Wow, there is really much useful data here!