here's how I got started...

here's how I got started...
a 20 minute podcast by Crazy BeYOUtiful

Friday, October 29, 2010

on the road again!



headed south to St. Louis to For Keeps Sake...

and as you can see...
I'm LOADED down with supplies to...

MAKE ART!!!

we're having an art parts weekend...
we'll be creating 3 projects, 2 are for the holidays...
and the other uses Ranger's snow cap white pigment ink with tim's distress inks to create a shabby chic decor piece...

now...
for your shopping pleasure...
or arting NEEDS...

(or retail therapy or if you'd like to help our nation's economy...)

art parts are back in stock... here

and here...

and tim's brand new Alterations Sizzix dies are available here and here...
the wait is over!

I especially LOVE the ornaments & the reindeer...
I NEED a play day...
REALLY...

And a disclaimer...
I am NOT the only enabler...

You'll want to try (NEED) "clearly for art" after you see Tammy Tutterow's tutorial on making awesome " clearly for art" flowers...
check it out! It's back in stock HERE...

I was totally impressed...
bet you will be too...

sorry...gotta run...

have a great weekend...I plan to!

remember to...

make art!
wendy


19 comments:

Art By Wanda said...

Stay safe and have loads of fun!!! I think I need to go make a clear rose.

Nancy said...

Have a great time!!

I'm getting me some Clearly Art this weekend - I love what Tammy's made & what Linda Cain's made! Beautiful!!

I need play time, too ... it WILL be this weekend! :-)

SusanK said...

Have fun in sunny St. Louis! See you next Saturday in Bloomington!

Liz in MO said...

Whoo-hoo, I get to spend the weekend with you!!! I can't wait to MAKE ART!

Debby said...

Have a great time. Hope it is warmer there than here!

octlove said...

I so need some "play" time! I am in the progress of revamping my room to make it more flowable [is there such a word?]!

My motivation…your make art studio 490 style III book…can’t unwrap it from the plastic until I’m done putting things in their place [maybe I’ll settle for almost done]:)

Have oodles of fun in St Louis!

Lillian Child said...

Happy Haunting and have a fabulous holiday weekend!

Shirley said...

Boo hoo! Wished I was involved in your art parts weekend in St. Louis. I love your classes! Hopefully the next time.

sue said...

We are so excited here in St. Louis. See you Sat.
Sue

Kathy Eddy said...

Have a great time on the road! Looks like you are all set to pull out!

Hels Sheridan said...

I am wiggling my schnozzle like mad - it worked for Samantha and am hoping it works for me cos I WANNA come PLAY in St Louis... I could sing "Meet me in St Louis" then couldn't I? *mmmm, ears may bleed though* LOL Have a FABBY weekend x

Marijane said...

Tammy's step-by-step tutorial on the making of a rose using Clearly for Art is just great! That product is so much fun to play with and I have a feeling we're just seeing the "tip of the iceberg" as far as it's possibilities.

Helen said...

I saw Tammy's flower and it WAS fab, and I DO need Clearly for Art. Have a great time - making art!

Tona said...

I ordered some clarly for art & it should be here any day now ;)
Off to check out the tutorial...

Dawn said...

Slow down Wendy, you are moving too fast. Safe travels and have fun. Gotta go see if I can plan some play time.
Dawn in sc

Johnston Rox said...

Wish I could be in St. Louis this weekend! Absolutely love the beautiful rose using "clearly for art". The tutorial is very cool. I have to try it.

Tara Carpenter said...

I had a great time!! Thanks Wendy!!

Susan Leslie said...

I love that clearly for art and Tammy's project with the flower and tutorial is perfect. Love it all! I hope you will come to Florida while I am there this winter.

Anonymous said...

Oh, my!!! That a lot of bags, little lady! Have a safe and enjoyable trip!