here's how I got started...

here's how I got started...
a 20 minute podcast by Crazy BeYOUtiful

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

new studio 490...the finale!



hello my friends!
it's the finale for new products...

here's the first of 2 stamp sets for today...

this is...
SUNSHINE & ART...

with all the flowers, leaves & birds we use...
I wanted a fun sun...
this set has more sayings & a very vintage 
worn looking plaid background...
and...
2 stars...
now we have 2 sizes...
yippee!



here's a new art parts package called...

FROM NATURE...

you'll see it has a 2 piece art parts sun, 
a medium sized bird...
yes...ask & you shall receive...
sometimes...

I do love birds too...

and a fun branch for the bird...
or you can hang things...
like the Blossom Bucket birdhouse 
you see in the photo...


the final stamp set is *maybe*? my most favorite?

it's titled...
SHOPPING IS AN ART...
true huh??

LOVE the chandelier a million...

LOVE the sassy sayings...

 the tied bow is a wonderful border used horizontally or vertically...
I have used it LOTS...

another new BFF is a sassy chick...
her name is Ruth...
she's named after another of our friends...



here's the coordinating art part set...

there are 3 bows & 3 of Ruth in this set...
totally...
in love!


next...
the finale for my new Blossom Bucket pieces...

more fun flower centers, that I like to use with the sewing machines...
again...
amazing tiny details...



remember the saying from yesterday...?
you are just my type...

it's a perfect fit with this adorable vintage typewriter...

I added
"FOR THE RECORD" 
because it fits with any card sentiment...

FOR THE RECORD...
I love you...
or...
I wish you success...
or...
 I think you rock...
or...
 I've been thinking of you...
or...
I hope you're feeling better...
or...
it's the perfect addition to a birthday, 
anniversary or guy card...
it's adorable... 


I about fainted when I saw this vintage fan...
AMAZING detail on this guy too...
look...


speaking of detail...

look at this vintage camera...
SWEET!


here's a close up of the cute details...
you can accent the lens areas with Glossy Accents...
or use it as it is...
it is...
PERFECT for ATC's, cards, heritage layouts...
mixed media...
and so much more...


and I ADORE this 
Primitive house...
got 8 samples & used every single one...
so FUN...



and we conclude with 2 brand spankin new...

KITS FOR ART...
we've heard loud & clear that you like kits...

first up...

the vintage hand mirror kit...

I have had this designed for quite some time...
but I never found the right product for the mirror...

metallic & mirrored cardstock looked cheesy UGLY...
so I held back, while I waited to find the
 PERFECT MIRROR...

TADA...
last CHA tim introduced his 
MIRROR material...
it's EXACTLY what this mirror needed!

this kit has the instructions, step out photos,
 the art parts & 
tim's circle mirror included in the 
KIT FOR ART...

you just add the flower center of your choice...

I think you'll have some 
fun Blossom Bucket flower centers to choose from...

I always want people to LEARN something from my classes & kits...
I don't like a "glue these together" type project...

you'll learn how to use my black embossing paste with distress inks to create subtle vintage texture & how to age the mirror material with alcohol & archival inks...

the mirror can hang by the hole in the handle or 
sit sweetly in a vignette...
make sure to adorn the back too with stamps, art parts, or Blossom Bucket goodies...

it's a whopping 10 inches tall...
and...

I'm happy to say that the kit price is $9.95...
so these will make GREAT gifts,
 because you can customize them for any decor...


and I saved this 
art parts KIT FOR ART cutie for last...

this is called...

CREATE A CONTAINER...

be still my heart...

it's a really cool decor kit...

again...
it's customizable with ANY background stamps & 
any colors of inks/stains
or...
cover the art parts with patterned paper or paint...
there are plenty of options...

the center is actually open & will hold a gift card...
the opening is 3 layers of art parts deep...
so it's a great space for
a little flower arrangement...
a mixed media art parts assemblage...
a little gift...
there are LOTS of possibilities...

again, this kit includes the instructions, step out photos, art parts for the container, 
plus the art parts leaves & flower...

three of my Blossom Bucket black metal corners are the key to holding it together,
 to create a finished professional result...
 they also make it sturdy...
the 3 corners are included in the kit!

you finish it off by adding the flower center of your choice...

it can hang via the hole in the top, 
or the Blossom Bucket metal corners 
create a solid base
 to make it a stand alone container...

it's a substantial 5 layers of art parts thick...
so it's very strong...

it's 6 1/4 inches tall, 3 1/2 inches wide and...

the kit price is also $9.95...

this will be my new go to gift giving container...
for sure!

this is another of those "double dippers"...
YOU have fun creating & 
someone gets a great handmade gift...

here's my new baby...

CREATE A CONTAINER!


the photo below shows another version 
of the create a container...

instead of the flower/leaves that are included in the kit...
I used some cool new Blossom Bucket pieces...


here's a tiny peek at the new primitive house...
and the plaid postmark posey...


STOP THE PRESS!!...
what is this?


it's my last Blossom Bucket  

SHOPPING BAG...
as you can see in the photo above, you can load it up & stamp on it too!

I can't wait for you to see how cute it is in person...


Ok...now that you have seen everything...

here's the SCOOP...

ALL the Blossom Bucket pieces
WILL SHIP to stores
before
 THE END OF FEBRUARY!...

AWESOME...
no long wait...

and they have been making stamps, 
art parts, kits for art, stencils for months in Cleveland..

so those are ready too...
as are my new metallic embossing pastes...

keep in mind that orders ship 
according to the date the orders are placed...

so those ordering on the first day of CHA
ship way before someone who orders 
a month after CHA...

if you see something you like...
you can email or call your fav store & let them know what you you'd like them to stock...

again...
THANKS SO MUCH for your friendship, enthusiasm 
& support of studio 490!

talk to me...
what are you thinking about my new babies?

gotta run...

make art...

wendy





49 comments:

Cim Allen said...

OMG .. I'm so excited ! Happy clapping right now !! You saved the BEST for last .. the shopping bag rules !!! I'm going to have to buy that one in bulk :) I love everything coming out .. but that takes the cake. Thanks Wendy !!

Helen said...

Oh, I agree, those stamps are fabulous, two wonderful sets to round off the new releases. Thank you for your creativity!!

Janet said...

Wendy, you make art more fun than anybody. I do heritage albums. That camera! O-o-o. Ah-h-h. If wishes were horses....

Gabrielle said...

Oh my! You have created so much cool stuff for US to make art with! I am deffo going to have that Create a Container kit - I know just where I want it to go in the house! I have loved the stamp sets, BB heavenly embellishments, Art Parts and that awesome metallic EP... I am in awe of your incredible imagination! Have a great time at CHA x

JPScraps said...

Today's reveal is fabulous! Love the stamps!

Nancy said...

Oh, fine ... I've been saying, repeatedly, I'm not buying any new stash for awhile. Thanks, Wendy ... that resolve just flew out the window! Your new stamps, embellishments, art parts - love it all!!!

SusanK said...

So much fun stuff today! Cool stamps, neat art parts...awesome Blossom Bucket embellishments!

Gretchen Wilson said...

You've got my mind spinning now. I can't imagine what yours has been like the last six months designing all the of the latest stamps and parts and bucket peices. This is going to be so much fun.

Dorothy said...

Wendy...its all to die for!! I love that camera!!!

Annette Green said...

Gosh, love it all, but the first thing I MUST have is that Create a Container Kit. Love it!!

betjunroe said...

Wow, is it over already?! Love all the cool new products Wendy, especially the Blossom Bucket typewriter, camera, house and bag! Love the "Stamping is Art" stamps! Need to have all this stuff (bank loan necessary--lol!) Thanks for all your inspiration and can't wait to see what projects you make with all the new goodies. Bette

Claudine said...

Wow!!! I've been watching all your posts Wendy and everything is so amazing!!! I'm very excited about these new items and cannot wait to get them!!!

Craftyfield said...

Such an exciting release ! The container kit is so cool...

Kaz Hall said...

Loving all your new releases! Can't wait for them to arrive on our shores, my credit card is breaking out in a sweat at all the new goodies........ I like to give my credit card a work out!! Have a great CHA Wendy
Cheers
Kaz x

Leslie M. said...

Love these!!!! So glad we don't have to wait forever!

Craft Addicts - Tracy Evans said...

Lovely release Wendy, love the quirky embellishments and stamps . That house, camera, bag are going to be favourites. Tracy x

Redanne said...

Wow, wow and thrice wow! Love the typewriter, the camera, the bag and the hand mirror is absoluteloy fabulous........wow. Hope CHA goes well for you!

ellen vargo designs said...

Fabulous release, Miss Wendy! Love it all!

julie case said...

Wow! Love those stamps! And the kits are so cool! And the fun BB embellies! Thank you so much for all of your creativity!

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

The blossom buckets are just darling...I love, love, love them!

Debby said...

OOOH more fun pieces. Ok won't be clothes or shoe shopping for a bit since I need new stash! These are great. Love the camera and the shopping bag is too cute! So glad things should ship quicker!

Disco Queen said...

Wow Wendy you've done it again! The from nature art parts and the vintage camera are my absolute favourites! Good luck with the rest of your CHA preparations. With love & admiration, Theresa.

lilyandthelotus.blogspot.com said...

I love the sunshine and art stamp and the adorable camera and hand mirror.....I got me a sewing machine ..:)
so wonderful wendy congrats on such success.
hugs
susan s.

Vic said...

My heart is all fluttery! LOL

finnella03 said...

Fantastic new releases, i can't wait, there is so much I like!

Rachel

Carol McCready said...

I've been searching for the stamp of
a sun that I like forever. Thank you.
The shopping bag is great.

Scrap N Grow said...

Amazing!!! Love and want it all!!!! Enjoy CHA! Wish I could be there.

slbt17 said...

I have a weakness for suns, so pleased you actually put the sun sayings with the sun stamp this time.
Sandra ltb

sue said...

I am really excited about this new line of blossum buckets. Keep them coming.

Lori said...

Wow! What a release! Love the BB shopping bag, so cute! Also love the branch and bird Art Parts, love that the branch is so real looking. Way way cool stuff! Love it all!

Becky said...

love it, just love it! the shopping bag rules!

Martha Richardson said...

Oh geesh Louise...drooling ;)

nonnie said...

love both stamp sets!! such great sayings....thanks for all the sneak peaks!

Marilyn C. said...

Your new babies are the bomb! My head is swimming with ideas and can't wait until February. I hear you are coming to Buffalo to work with Sharon at BSS and all of us. We are so excited!

jan metcalf said...

Wendy you are awesome! So many great parts to play with! Like the typewriter, shopping bag, camera, the container.... I am still catching up on projects with Lucy, getting my husband tickets to Lucy Musical in Chicago for Valentine's Day, he suggested it, and your Lucy stamp and art parts will make the perfect ticket holder!!

Shannon said...

Wow!!! I can't get over how much the Art Parts have expanded and also the wonderful embellished art pieces, they are all so, so awesome. Not to mention the new kits either, those rock as well. You know I bet you Wendy that women from all over the country who aren't just into mixed media and scrapbooking will be buying your adorable little embellishments. I mean you could add them to anything, the front of a purse, put a magnet on it and then put it on the frig', make them into cute pins for the front of a sweater.....omg, there's tons of things you can do with them, and they are all so cute. I don't think I've seen even one that I don't like, they really are all so great!! Congrats!! Have fun at CHA, don't work too hard.

Julie S said...

Ach! FAbulous! I am sitting here truly LOLing at Shopping is an Art.

Myrto said...

These are amazing!

Kathy Eddy said...

I don't know how you keep coming out with more and more goodies that we all NEED to own! Love the new kits, the stamps, and all the resin pieces and art parts. Wow, Wow, Wow!!!

Geraldine said...

gorgeous new releases, love the typewriter and the camera

Dame Jeanne Marie said...

I love it all!!! Such great products -i'm going to have lots of fun with these!

Cher said...

wow u knocked it out of the park woman! luv! thinkin of course I want it all again...but..that shopping bag! lol...too flippin cute and my head is reeeling with ideas! oh ya! gonna cost me! have fun at the show..cant wait to see u in action! good job!

Dawn B. said...

I'm lat to the game- so to speak, but this whole new release of everything is just fantastic! I love it all and can't wait for the stamp sets, stencils....well, everything! You have truly outdone yourself! :-) can't wait for BTS from CHA via FB hopefully!

Eyeleeeen said...

What fun! Love it all but create a container made my heart sing!

Anonymous said...

LOVE the bird & branch. Also the house & the mirror & the Create a Container kit is terrific. Somehow I missed yesterday's post - disgraceful, right?? :) - so I'm off to see it now. Have a wonderful time at CHA.

Mooffie said...

A Sassy chick named Ruth - clearly, made for me!!! (that's my real name!) She will surely find her way into my Studio 490 collection! Looking forward to all of this, Wendy, thanks!

Marjie Kemper said...

Loving those container APs... so many ideas brewing!!

Larissa Heskett said...

Thanks for sharing!! Can't wait for so many of the new products!! Love the kits too!!:) have a fabulous time at CHA!! :)

Elena said...

Hey sweets!!! Hope you are doing great! You are KILLING me with all this new stuff!!! I especially love the FOR THE RECORD. I say it 100 times a week any way! LOL!!! Take care and don't be a stranger!